Chapter 22

I woke up engulfed in a warm embrace with the sun flashing aggressively in my face. I slowly open my eyes to be face to face with Ivan's chest. I smile and peel his arms away from my waist to go to the bathroom. Walking in, I shut the door behind me and do my business before quickly brushing my teeth. I peep my head out of the door to see Ivan sleeping peacefully and tip toe my way down the stairs. Entering the kitchen, I open the fridge and pull out some ingredients, wanting to make Ivan breakfast.

I decide to make some chocolate croissants, sausage, scrambled eggs as well as some coffee. I walk over to the radio and turn it on, making sure to turn it down slightly. I begin by making the croissants making sure to spread a bit of Nutella in the middle before rolling it up. I pop them into the oven and begin on the sausage. My apartment began to warm up and smell like chocolate making my stomach grumble. I quickly scramble the eggs and take the sausage off the stove before putting it on a pastel blue plate. I jump up onto the counter and wait for the croissants to bake, gently humming along to the radio. In ten minutes, I have everything ready and begin walking up the stairs towards my room.

Kicking the door open, I watch as Ivan comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and gulp before closing my eyes. I try my hardest to get the inappropriate thoughts out of my head but fail.

"Is there something wrong mia cara" he asks the smugness evident in his tone.

"N-nothing's wrong, just go put on some clothes" I stutter out earning a laugh from him but his footsteps retreat to the closet. I let out a breath and walk over to the nightstand to set down the tray. I plop down on the plush mattress and close my eyes, taking deep breaths. Moments later I feel the bed dip and open my eyes to come face to face with Ivan on top of me.

"H-hi" I whisper breathless as he gazes at me intensely.

"I love you" he declares not breaking eye contact causing my heart to swoon. He lowers himself to capture my lips between his and I use my hands to grip his chin. The kiss immediately becomes heated and my lips struggle to keep up with his aggression. I moan when he bites my lower lip and before I know it, I'm in only my panties. I gasp when he dips his head to take my hardened nípple in his mouth sucking. I let out a groan and arch my back towards him as he continues his assault on my breast. He breaks away to pepper kisses down my stomach before his mouth is kissing along the hemline of my panties. He looks up at me teasingly before pulling them off completely.

"I-Ivan please" I moan snapping him out of his staring. His eyes darken completely and before I know it he's plunged deep inside of me taking us both into bliss.

--------------------
I walk out of the closet in a long shirt and situate myself on Ivan's lap.

"I made you breakfast and now it's cold because someone got a little distracted" I tease causing him to chuckle while he rubs my thigh.

"Are you sure it wasn't both of us that got distracted because last time I checked you were moaning underneath me" he replies smugly causing me to blush furiously and hide in his chest.

"Either way you're going to eat the breakfast I made you and you're going to enjoy it" I snap jokingly and he smirks.

"I can think of many other things we'd both enjoy" he suggests and I slap his chest before giggling.

"We've been at it all morning and you're still not tired" I exclaim throwing my hands up as he smiles at my reaction.

"Mia cara, I told you, I'm addicted" he says while snuggling into my neck placing kisses every now and then.