Characters

Theodora (Teddy) Daley: After another failed relationship Teddy moves into your best friends house while she off on a road trip with her biker boyfriend. Needing money to get her own place she takes a job as a cleaning lady for the local biker gang.

Preston (Hacker)Granger: Ever since he first saw Teddy he's been fascinated by the small multi colored girl. After offering her a job at cleaning a few of the guys personal places.

Angelica Harrison: Teddy's best friend and shoulder to cry on. Having known Teddy since middle school she know that Teddy has a hard time trusting people. Wishing she was there for her friend while away on a trip with her own annoying biker.

Quinton Reed: Teddy's most recent ex-boyfriend. Angry that Teddy left him, he starts hunting her down.

Travis (Blood) Reed: Torturer for the MC gang, Devil's Blood. When he takes a few guys and they target one of the Wolves house he is surprisingly shocked to see his little brother's girlfriend there before he decides to had some fun with her.

Terry Granger: Preston's father.

Opal Daley: Teddy's druggie and alcoholic mother. Blames Teddy for the death of her father and ruining her life.

Zach Brooks: Was Teddy's father's partner. always tried to help Teddy out until he was transferred and lost track of her.