Chapter Three

*Teddy*

I groaned climbing out of bed and making my way to the bathroom, turning the light on I looked up yelping at my reflection.

"Jesus," I gasped talking to myself before turning the shower on and stripping out of my pj's and climbing under the hot water. After showering I dried off heading to my closet pulling on some undergarments I grabbed some shorts, a t-shirt, socks and hightops before heading downstairs.

 After showering I dried off heading to my closet pulling on some undergarments I grabbed some shorts, a t-shirt, socks and hightops before heading downstairs

★Teddy- Make sure ur house is unlocked

★Hacker- Will do

Shaking my head at Hacker's text I fixed me a bowl of cereal turning on the TV and setting down to watch Lilo & Stitch before leaving for work.

A little after noon I pulled up in front of Hacker's house, jumping out of my car I glanced around since I had a feeling that I was being watched. Shaking the feeling off I watched up to the door and walked in and headed for the bathroom so I could start the washer.

I was folding the blankets in the living room with one of my earnings in when the front door was kicked open scaring the hell out of me.

"Who are you?" I asked with a slightly trembling voice as four bikers came through the door.

"Teddy," the one in the front said smirking at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Reed," I whispered backing away from my ex's brother. "What d-do you w-want?"

"You," he smirked evilly lunging for me. "Get back here Teddy."

"No," I yelped dodging him and his friends running up the stairs locking myself in a bedroom sliding a dresser in front of it.

"Teddy," Reed yelled banging on the door. "I just want to talk sweetheart."

"Go away," I yelled back. He started hitting the door harder and I jumping when my phone vibrated in my pocket. Seeing the name I answered it quickly while scanning the room for a way out.

"Hey T," Angelica said and I hurried over to the window opening it. "What's up?"

"His brothers here," I said jumping when the door started to crack. "I don't know what to do."

"Who's brother?" Angelica asked worriedly and I here shuffling on here end.

"Quinton's," I said climbing up on the roof kicking the window closed. "Help."

"Hang on," she said. "Tanker's calling the wolves they'll be there in a couple minutes just tell where your at."

"Hacker's," I whimpered noticing Reed's friends exiting the house. "Please hurry."

"Are you safe?" Angelica asked in a calming voice. "Teddy talk to me Teddy."

"I'm on the roof," I whispered sliding closer to the chimney. "Reed broke into the bedroom."

"Okay," Angelica said. "Just hang on."

"I'm scared," I whimpered screaming when I heard gunshots from under me.

"TEDDY!" I heard Angelica yell but I dropped my phone.

"Hey," Reed's friends yelled and I looked at them scared. "Come down from there."

"Come on sweetheart," Reed yelled coming out of the house. "Get down here and I won't hurt you to badly."

"No," I whimpered scooting back only to lose my balance sliding off the roof. "Ahh!"

I was able to grip the edge but I was dangling far up off the ground. Hearing motorcycles getting closer I whimpered trying to pull myself back up on the roof. Reed and his buddies cursed loudly before jumping on they're bikes and driving off.

"Teddy," someone yelled I tensed while trying to get a foothold on the side of the house. "Teddy, it's Hacker."

"I can't hold on much longer," I whimpered loudly.

"Trigger going to open the window closet to you," Hacker said with a slightly panicked voice. "Just hang on."

"I'm trying," I whimpered feeling my grip slip. "Hurry."

I heard a window open and something grab at my ankle, panicked I kicked at it losing my grip altogether. Bracing for the hard impacted on the ground I closed my eyes only I hit something slightly soft and hit my ankle hard.

"I've got you," I heard Hacker whisper. Peeking up I saw his familiar eyes before hiding my head back in his neck.

"Hack, she okay?" someone asked.

Squeaking I stumbled back to me feet only to fall back on my bottom when I ankle flared in pain.

"Teddy," Hacker said slowly crawling over to me. "You okay?"

"My ankle," I whispered holding it. "It hurts."

  "Let's get that checked out then," he said and I glanced up whimpering when I saw all the biker's crowding me. "Teddy..."

I didn't hear what else he said because everything started to get fuzzy before it went dark.