Chapter Thirteen

*Teddy*

  I sat down in front of Quinton after Angelica grabbed a seat beside the bar.

  "Hi," I mumbled fiddling with my phone not looking up.

  "Hey," he said and I finally looked up. "I wanted to apologise for my behavior the other day. I didn't mean to upset you or you're friends."

  "Yeah," I sighed. "Quinton, why did you come search for me? It's been six months since we broke up, so why show up now?"

  "I wanted to make sure my brother hadn't hurt you," he said leaning forward. "Travis isn't always the nicest person and when he said he found you I was worried. When I saw the cast I just completely freaked out."

  "I sprained it pretty bad when I fell off the roof of Hacker's house," I shrugged looking over at Lica. "Wasn't a big deal."

  "Wasn't a big deal," he gasped. "You could have died Teddy."

  "Well I didn't," I sighed. "Although me dying probably wouldn't have been so bad."

  "You've spoke with you're mother again," he groaned.

  "More like she ambushed me at the clubhouse," I said jumping when mine and Lica names were yelled. "Oh no."

  "Let go dumba*s," Lica snapped before I felt her pull me out of the booth and behind her.

  "Did he threaten you?" Hacker demanded and the bar quickly emptied out of patrons.

  "No," I shook my head moving so I was beside Lica. "I'm the one that agreed to meet with him."

  "I should go," Quinton said and he was suddenly the center of attention by a bunch of bikers. "Or not."

"Step away from my brother," a voice said and I tensed while Quinton cursed. "And I might leave the little white alone."

  "You're not going to touch her," Quinton said moving in front of me since all the biker's moved so Travis had a clear shot with the gun he had pointed in our direction. "So out that thing up."

  "Come on little brother," Travis smirked. "They stole you're girl and yet your not angry."

  "What are you talking about?" I asked confused peeking around Quinton. "We broke up before I came here."

   "Get down," Lica yelled and I was pulled to the ground with Lica on top of me while almost everyone in the bar was shooting over us. I squeezed my eyes remembering the last time I was in the middle of one of these gun fights.