Chapter Eleven

*Teddy*

   "Lica," I said pulling her earbud off. "Hey."

  "You're up," she gasped falling out of the chair. "I need to tell Hacker."

  "No," I snapped sitting up. "Get me out of here. I've been awake since Doc took the cast off two days ago, get me off this compound for a few hours. Please."

  "Okay," Lica nodded handing me a pair of sandals outofher purse. "Let's go then."

  I jumped off the bed gently putting weight on my ankle before pulling Lica after me and over to her car.

  "Go ahead and climb in," Lica said writing something down n and peice of paper. "I'm gonna give this to one of the prospects so Tanker doesn't kill me for this too."

  "You feeling okay?" Lica asked a few minutes after we got away from the bikers.

"Fine," I sighed. "Mom and Quinton both found me there and Hacker is driving me crazy. Oh and you remember my Uncle Zach, he's part of the MC. I need a break."

  "Sounds like it," she smiled. "What do you want to do with this small amount of freedom?"

  "The mall," I sighed tugging my hair. "I need a new makeover."

  "Sounds good to me," she smiled just as her phone rang. "Damn it, can you put that on speaker for me."

  "Sure," I smiled answering the phone.

  "Hello," Lica said sticking her tongue out at me.

  "Where the f*ck are you Angelica," Tanker growled through the phone.

  "Hangings with my best friend," Lica said. "What's it to you biker baby?"

  "You better get you're little a*s back here now or..."

  "Or what," Lica snapped. "You'll tie me to you, news flash a*shole you don't control me. So why don't you go find one of you're whores to keep you busy."

  "Angelica," Tanker said and Lica grabbed the phone turning it off and throwing it in the back.

  "Stupid biker jerk," Lica mutter.

  "Um, what happened on you're trip?" I asked knowing that Tanker and Lica were on better terms before they left.

  "He punched Jay," she grumbled.

  "Little Jay-jay," I asked confused. "Why?"

  "Apparently I was being a slut and tried getting in Jay's pants. Which was not what happened at all."

  "No kidding," I snorted. "Jay-jay has a boyfriend that has been with him for five years. What happened to make that happen?"

  "I was trying to reach a box with fabric in it and I lost my footing and Jay caught me, when I fell my dress has Rose up around my waist and Jay was between my legs. Tanker then walked in right before we went to get up and f*cking lost his damn temper, then proceeded to cuss me out by calling my a slut and a not good whore. Teddy, he reminded me of him."

  "Tanker's not him," I said softly. "Besides I've cleaned Tanker's apartment and know his little secret no one knows about and no I'm not telling you what it is."

  "You're evil," Lica laughed as she parked in the mall parking lot. "Let's get you a new look, where to first?"

  "Fairytale Color," I smiled grabbing he wrist and running into the mall heading straight for the hair salon.
---

  "Do I look okay?" I asked Lica as we pulled back in front of the bar.

  "You look fine," she smiled. "In fact you look hot."

  "Whatever," I scoffed. "This is a bad idea, we should just leave."

  "No," Lica said. "He said he wanted to talk and besides there nothing he can do anything in a public place. I'll only be a few tables away and if it gets too much then just press sent and I'll immediately come to you."

  "Okay," I whispered straightening out my jacket and walking in the bar scanning the room until I spotted Quinton sitting at a table by the wall.