Chapter Eighteen

*Preston/Hacker*

I stood beside Colt and Bullet as all of the dirty cops and dirty ex cops were cuffed and forced to sit in the hall room until Agent H walked in with a man in a suit and forced him in chair.

  "Gentlemen this is Tony Francisco," he said and I glared at the man who kidnapped Teddy. "I'll leave you to question him while I call in a truck to hail everyone in."

  "Where's Teddy?" I asked and the man smirked.

  "Gone," he said smugly. "Stupid girl couldn't do what she was told."

  "I swear to God if you hurt her I will end you," I growled getting close to her.

  "Son of a b*tch," Bullet yelled. "Hacker, Colt, Cowboy, Tanker he sent people to the clubhouse and Teddy's there."

  "Damn it," Colt and Cowboy cursed and I ran for my bike praying Teddy was okay. Skidding to a stop I jump off my bike not caring if my bike crashes and I run inside the clubhouse freezing when I got in the door.

  "What the..."

  "Cade!"

  "Colt!" Lily and Arizona yelled while Willow sat by an unconscious Teddy.

  "Is she okay?" I asked rushing over to them and I dropped down running a finger down her cheek.

  "I think she went into shock after killing that guy," Willow sighed. "Tanker you might want to go in you're room, Angelica ran up there after the dead guy was shot and Teddy collapsed. She didn't look so good."

  Tanker nodded and rushed down the hall and one of the prospects helped bring Poison in and down on the floor.

  "How'd he get injured?" Colt asked still hugging Ari.

  "Played chicken with a two ton truck," Willow sighed smiling sadly at the unconscious twenty year old. "He was trying to save us and got hurt."

  "Brave kid," Cowboy said while picking Lily up and sitting on a stool with her on his lap. "Willow did you call Doc?"

  "He's on his way," Willow smiled only to yelp when Teddy sat up suddenly yelling.

  "Lica!"

  "Teddy," I said calmly turning her gaze to me. "She safe, Tanker's with her right now."

  "Kain was going to hurt her," Teddy whispered looking at the dead body. "I had to stop him. I couldn't let him hurt her again not after last time."

  "What do you mean Teddy?" Willow asked and Teddy just shook her head standing up and rushing down the hall and I second later Tanker walked in.

  "How's Angelica?" Ari asked.

  "She wouldn't come out of the bathroom until Teddy kicked me out of the room," Tanker said leaning against the counter. "Any idea on who dead guy is?"

  "Teddy called him Kain," I said and I could here bikes pulling in and Doc ran in the door.