Chapter Fifteen

*Teddy*

  I stared at the ground as the two guys that kidnapped me shoved me through multiple doorways and hallways before finally stopped at a set of double doors.

  "What?!" A voice yelled as the guy on my left pushed the doors open.

  "We got her," he said and I was shoved forward.

  "Get out," they're boss said and the doors closed behind me. "Theadora it's been a long time."

  I stayed silent not looking up as I saw his shoes come into my sight, flinching when I felt his hands slide through my hair and down the side of my face.

  "Look at me," he said and I shook my head no wincing when he gripped my chin jerking my head up. "Do not disobey me young lady."

  "What do you want from me?" I asked pulling my head away.

  "I need you're computer skills," he said walking over his desk. "I need one of my men out of prison but I can't get past the security system."

  "Too bad for you," I shrugged crossing my arms. "If he's in prison then he is where he's supposed to be."

  "You're just like your father was," he smirked openings a file shifting through the papers. "And that didn't get him anywhere but six feet under the ground. Besides, if you don't do what I want I'll just pay a visit to you're boyfriend."

  "Don't have a boyfriend," I said as my thoughts went to Hacker.

  "Really," he hummed. "Cause when I spoke with you're mother she said that you had a very protective bodyguard and you know me I do my research. Preston Granger or Hacker as he's known with the Wolves MC, how would you feel if I put a bullet through his head?"

  "You do that and you will have a bunch of Biker MC's and government officials coming after you," I said placing my hands on the desk. "Nothing you threaten me with will now me do what you want."

  "How bout if I have Kain pay a visit to little miss Angelica?"

  "You wouldn't," I gasped staring at him wide eyed. "Fine I'll do it, but he stays away from her."

  "Of course darling," he smirked pressing a button on the desk phone. "Now Hades will take you to you're room, there will me a laptop​ so I better be getting a call telling me that my man is getting released by tonight."

  "I hope you burn in hell Tony," I muttered jerking my arm away from the guy that just came through the door. "I can walk."

*Angelica*(Surprise.)

  I cut my car and stormed up to the motel room door and slamming my fist into it.

  "What?" Opal yelled jerking the door open and immediately tried closing it but I set my foot in the frame. "Get out."

   "Um no," I smiled sweetly backing her further in the room. "Teddy was just kidnapped​ by some men that shouldn't have been able to find her. Now tell me do you know anything about that?"

"Why would I tell you anything?" Opal snapped.

  "Because I can kick your ass and not get into any trouble," I smiled sickly sweet. "Also Teddy is my best friend and you know how crazy I can get when he is in danger. Now spill or we do this the hard way."

  "I have nothing to say to you," she said and I smirked.

  "I tried asking nicely​," I smirked punching her hard in the face watching her crumple to the ground. "Bitch."