{Chapter 2}

I groan softly as I start waking up. I blindly reach my arm back to grab my phone. After a few seconds of randomly touching things, I pick my phone and bring it back so I can see it.

I sigh at the sight of way too many notifications for this morning and place down my phone on the bed. I let out another groan before slowly getting out of bed. 

Yawning still slightly sleepily, I trudge down the hall heading towards the kitchen/eating area. As I pass the front doorway of the house, a sudden voice speaks, "Excuse me..." 

I glance briefly to my left, noticing a tall figure and stop, "Y-yes?" I answer; attempting to shake the sleepiness out before I saw something weird to the man.

"Does Katsuki Yuuri live here?" The smooth and slightly familiar voice asks. "Yeah... Do you need me to..." My eyes finally meet his causing my sentence to pause in shock. "Get him?"  

He chuckles at my reaction, "Mizore, right?" My face flushes red, "Victor!" I manage to squeak out, still staring at him with wide eyes. 

"I, uh... W-what are you doing here?" I exclaim, taking a step back. Before I know it, I've fallen onto the floor, my head tilted upwards to Victor.

As I'm about to get back up, a brown poodle runs up to me with a happy grin. "Ah! Sorry, Makkachin!" Victor calls, causing the poodle to jump back as the Russian holds out a hand.

"T-thank you..." I mumble as he pulls me up. Before I know it, I'm pulled up against his chest, Victor's hand under my chin making my head tilt upwards.

My heart starts to race as I find myself staring into his blue eyes. "Nice to meet you again, Mizore." Victor says in a low voice, giving me a smile. My face flushes red in embarrassment yet again. 

"S-so... What are you doing here?" I stutter as I avert my eyes away. "I've decided to be Yuuri's coach...!" The silver haired male exclaims. 

My eyes widen, "Yuuri's coach?" I exclaim in surprise. I definitely wasn't expecting an answer like that. "T-that's... Wow. Yuuri's going to have a heart attack...!" I ramble, speaking out my few thoughts on the matter.

Victor chuckles, and start to speak but gets interrupted when Hiroko walks in from the kitchen. She pauses, taking in the situation before breaking into a mischievous grin.

"Oh Mizore! Is this a boyfriend you're introducing?" She asks. "Ah!" I exclaim and jump back, quickly hitting the wall, "Okaa-san! This isn't - I don't have a boyfriend!" I exclaim loudly.

The tall Russian laughs quietly before stepping forward, "My name is Victor Nikiforov, I'm planning to be Yuuri's coach from now on."

"Oh! That makes me relieved!" Hiroko exclaims. She smiles widely and looks over to me, "Why don't you get him settled and show him the hot springs."

"H - hai!" I nod at her request and look back to Victor to find him gazing around with interest. I clear my throat and shyly ask, "Do you have any luggage that..."

(Y - yes.)

That's when I notice all the boxes behind him. My eyes widen and I give him a soft smile, "Could you wait here for a second?" Victor nods.

I turn and head to find Mari. "Mari! Could you help me out?" I call out, finally finding her in the kitchen. I hear a muffled response and take that as a yes.

Then, I head to get a robe for the male. Once I get back, I find Mari waiting with the Russian. "Do you think you could help me out with the boxes?" I ask the female. She nods and starts gathering up to take.