{Chapter 5}

I'm humming to myself while stretching on the floor of Minako's studio when Yuuri suddenly bursts through the door, "I'm here!" He exclaims; quite out of breath with red splotches slowly fading from his cheeks.

"You took long enough...!" Minako says with a small glare. "S-sorry!" The male says sheepishly as he drops his bag and takes off his jacket.

"Alright, alright. Warm up and then we'll head to the bar." The older brunette says with a quick flick of her eyes from Yuuri to me. I chuckle and nod as I continue stretching myself.

'I really do regret it... Maybe if I just didn't ask...!' I think to myself as Yuuri settles down to the ground on my left. I let a soundless sigh pass my lips,

Earlier, I asked Victor a very important question...

=============================

"Victor, I want you to be my coach."

The Russian looks surprised, "Your...?" He stares at me, his eyes filled with, what looked like, curiosity. "M-my coach..." I repeat before looking away from his deep blue eyes and down to the ice.

"I know... I know you're here for Yuuri. To be his coach. Maybe you don't even have to really be my coach!" I exclaim and look back up. He's studying as he always is.

I can usually tell by the curious glint in his eyes, and by the softer than usual gaze. "I-I want you to teach me. Victor, I want to be able to reach where you are. I have the want to be on the ice like that again."

At this point, we're simply staring at each other in silence.

"You've yet again surprised me, Mizore." He says with ease. "I-if you're going to say no, it's okay..." I say shortly. "It wouldn't really be fine, would it?" Victor bent down at my level with a certain sparkle in his eyes.

"I suppose you're right," I answer, hesitance clear in my voice. "And what if I said yes?" He asks. My voice falters as I start to speak again, "Then..."

"I'll think about it." My eyes quickly shoot up to his, "Really?"

=============================

"Maybe he just wanted an excuse to take a break." Minako says as Yuuri stops to take a breather. "Please don't say that..." He says.

"See, that's what I suspect too, but... what do you think Mizore?" Yuuri asks, looking over to me. I quickly look up at him at the mention of my name.

"What? Oh, I don't think so Yuuri... You decided to keep skating, didn't you?" I give him a kind smile. "You should take advantage of Victor, Yuuri! Okay, let's get you slimmed down!" Minako exclaims.

"Hai..." Yuuri responds in a less excited tone.

(Yes.)

Before going on I'll explain a little backstory. Minako is a professional ballet instructor. From what she's told me, she used to travel around the world as a dancer.

And where do I fit in...! Ever since I was little, she brought me up and took the place of my mother when she passed away.

Of course, at some point, she thought it better for me to live with the Katsuki family. That never got in the way of our "mother and daughter" sort of bond that we had though.