{Chapter 19}

As the third skater finishes, it's my turn. Getting my guards off, I head for the ice.

"Matte." Victor says. "Hm?" I turn around and Victor brings me into a quick hug before pushing me onto the ice.

(Wait.)

I blush as I skate in a large circle before getting into place. 'This is my first time doing this program. I won't mess it up.' I think.

I move my foot to behind my other one and point it towards the ice. Then I raise up one arm.

I see Victor chuckle and smile as I point at him.

When the music starts, I quickly let my arm down and lower my shoulder as I skate right.

I bring myself back up and stop and position myself back to how I was. I spin to the left and then go down and kneel, letting my arm follow me a second late.

I get up with a sort of spin. I let my hand pass over my face and then lift my head up and turn it.

My hair goes back with the sudden movement and I skate forward. I notice the silence and start getting actually nervous.

"A simple jump before letting your arms be beside you and spin, looking at the crowd. What about that?"

I hear Victor's voice in my head when we were figuring out what to do.

I do exactly that and then stop on the blades' points before going back down and skating backwards.

I lift my hands up, pretending to be touching someone but turn away quickly and walking a couple steps.

I place my hands on my chest, over my heart and then raise them up to my hair.

I run my hands down from my hair, not touching it, and make a skip before getting into a simple spin.

Fire when the strobe hits...

I start to stop spinning and skate forwards.

'Triple axel followed by a quad.'

I start skating forwards after the jumps. I turn and stop, close to the middle and then make a sudden step back.

I go down a little and return back up quick. I extend my arms to the side and start skating backwards the the right.

I spin to the left and raise my arms, rolling my hand as the bells sound; and do a triple flip.

'Crap! I over rotated.' I yell to myself as I stumble a bit. I keep skating and jump before getting into a flying sit spin.

I raise up and skate forward, stop, skate backwards, stop again, clap and lift my head with a smirk.

I raise my arms and then bring them back down as I lift my left leg on the blades' point in front of me.

I turn my head quickly to see Victor with a grin. I give a small smile and go to the right and do another jump.

A quadruple flip.

The crowd screams as I land but fall. I let out a sigh and I get myself back up and get into a layback spin.

I keep it going on for a couple second before stopping and stepping forward a couple steps.

I stop and clap in time with the music; then skate back and do a triple lutz.

I land perfectly and skate forwards. I raise my leg up and get my body into a straight line position.

I let my leg fall and kick at the ice into a half - spin. I get my arms to my sides and slate forwards.

I clap again and do a simple toe loop and then bring my at arms close as I spin and then let them out again.

I get to the middle during a couple spins and get into a donut spin. As the song gets to it's end, I slowly stop spinning.

I get my hands together and point forwards, breathing heavily.

As people start to cheer I smile and bow. I quickly skate over to the exit where Victor is waiting.

"That was amazing!" He exclaims and gets me in a hug. "But..." Victor pulls away, "you looked too nervous, the donut spin was too quickly. And you didn't look interested."

I sigh, "Hai. I got a bit nervous."

(Yes.)

"A bit is an understatement."

"Hai..."

(Yes...)

"The score for Shirayuki Mizore, please."

I shyly look away from Victor to see the scoreboard. 100.00. I smile and Victor suddenly puts his arm around me.

"I even thought you would get a higher ." He mumbles as he leads us out.

"Victor." I groan and put most of my weight on him. "I got first, which is great, okay?"

"Hai, hai."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello minna! Sorry for the short and mostly performance filled chapter. So for the music I used Trndsttr - Black Coast. Buuut, I decided to use it because of the AMV. I used the time that's used in the AMV and not the actual song. This AMV is not mine. Not mine. If you go want to go check out the creators thing and other AMVS,  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvzrotbxwHdkvH24uoP_2-w

And lastly, if you spot any mistakes, pointing them out is nice. Also, I don't really know ice skating so any mistake there, i'm really sorry about it.

- Author-chan