{Chapter 9}

"Yurio, we'll work on it more tomorrow...!" Victor says as the blonde finishes the last skating part. Yuri stops and places his hands on his legs while he pants to catch his breath. 

He lifts his head and glares up at Victor, "I've already won, so who cares if we do a competition." My eyes slowly switch over to the silver haired male. He sighs as he stares at Yuri.

"You haven't won yet... And right now, neither of you are living up to my expectation." He answers. As they continue their conversation, I step onto the ice and skate over to the speaker with my phone in hand.

"What are you doing?" I hear Yuri ask. I hum as I plug my phone to the speaker, "I'm about to play a song that I'm skating to... any problem?" I respond, throwing a curious glance to him over my shoulder.

A slightly annoyed expression crossed his face before he turn around in a quick manner and skated out of the rink. Victor throws me a smile before skating after his younger counterpart.

I chuckle to myself before pressing play and quickly skating over to the center, raising my arms to an outstretched position once I get there. I let out a small breathe before skating back as the music starts.

As I continue, my eyes flicker over, catching Victor's gaze, 'I wonder what he'll think... Will it be good enough?'

I head forwards and as the music changed tone, I change direction with it. My first jump comes up; a triple axel. I land it well and then skate backwards, spinning around as I go.

One sip, bad for me, one hit, bad for me, one kiss, bad for me.

'Here's my step sequence...' I throw my head back before spinning and kicking my foot up. I then "push" myself aside like I had been hit before spinning once again and raising my arms, linking them together, as I spin.

I can feel two gazes on me as I spin, causing me to think, 'Is Yuri also watching? Did he stay?' Finishing up the spin, I wrap my arms around my body and walk back towards the center.

As the music slows down, I stop and look around. Whilst doing that, I find myself catching sight of Yuri, his gaze intently staring at me. I then let my arms all and wait for the music cue.

But I'm weak.

A smile appears on my face as I rush forwards and land a quadruple loop, perfectly landed. During it, I bring my hands up to my chest.

I go on and at this point, have my arms outstretched. "You're doing well, Mizore..." I faintly hear Victor say. A smile brightly as I skate backwards to the music.

I do a slight hop before going into a combination spin.

As I stand back up I grin and skate back in a squiggly line, moving my arms constantly to the tempo.

As I reach the curving side of the barrier, I do a combination jump; a double axel followed by a quadruple toe-loop

I lan both without a problem and immediately start to spin with my arms up and in a circular shape. I hop once again before getting into a flying sit spin.

As I get up, I bring my arms out and slowly raise up one before turning away, letting my arm fall after. I hear clapping after I finish. I look over to find Victor with a large smile. 

I glance to his left to also see Yuri with a faint smile on his own face. I grin at them before heading over to stop the music. "We'll work on it a bit more, clean it up a little. And let's put some extra practice on the jumps, just in case...!" Victor says.