{Chapter 10}

"Hurry up Mi-chan! I've been waiting for you!" Yuuko exclaims as I enter the Ice Castle. "W-what?" I ask in surprise at her exclamation.

But before I know it, I'm being pulled after the excited female who heads into the rink. 

As we enter the colder area, my hearing focuses on the song playing throughout the rink. Realizing that it's On Love: Agape, my eyes quickly dart up to find Victor skating on the ice.

For a second, my mind goes blank as I stare at the beautiful male who seems to be an angel skating on ice.

I suddenly let go a breathe that I've been holding in as he finishes the performance. Victor drops his demeanor as he turns to look at Yuri with a curious look.

"Kind of like that... What do you think?" He asks. The Russian's eyes wander over to us causing his eyes to widen slightly.

"Yeah, I pretty much got it." Yuri answers, making Victor look back to him again.

"Huh?" Yuuri beside the blonde exclaims. I chuckle as Yuuko starts clapping, "Sugoi... That was amazing!" She says with a large grin. "Hey, who's that chick?" Yuri asks.

(Wow..)

Yuuri sends an apologetic smile to the brunette, "She's one of the staff here; Yuuko-san." The raven haired answers.

Yuuko smile, "Sorry for interrupting your practice! It was so wonderful, I couldn't help myself." Yuri and Yuuko stare at each other for a moment before Yuri turns back to face the rink.

"Okay, Yuuri! You're next, let's go." Victor announces. "O-okay!" Yuuri exclaims and presses start.

My eyes travel over to the silver haired male as he waits; his body slanted and keeps his arms by his sides.

Then the music starts.

At first, it appears slow, but that's before the the music really kicks off. I watch in a sort of trance, feeling amazed at how well he's able to show the meaning behind the song.

All of a sudden, Yuuko falls back with a bad nose bleed after Victor... Shows his charm. Though I can't say I don't blame her.

I continue to follow the Russian move in awe, 'How can he change his movement so quickly from sometime that's completely the opposite...?'

The music comes to a stop and I now notice that Yuuri has gotten on the ice and stands in front of Victor. I laugh to my lost attention and turn to leave and get my skates on.

I return back to find Victor and Yuri together while Yuuri is practicing on his own. I hum as I slide onto the ice, heading towards the Japanese male. "So... What has the coach said?"

 "Basics..." Yuuri answers, his mood seeming slight dampened. I nod slowly and prop myself on the barrier, "How, are you feeling?" I carefully ask.

Yuuri sighs before mumbling, "I'm going to lose..." My head shoot up towards him to find the raven haired with his head down. I give a hard stare before reaching over.

I lift his head and get him to look at me, "You can't give up this early, Katsuki." He flinches slightly at my hard tone.

"You're going to win against Yuri with a flawless performance, okay? And Victor's going to stay here and eat katsudon with you. Because you're going to win." I continue.