{Chapter 12}

"Don't worry Mizore, you'll do fine...!" Minako says as she finishes the final touches of my make-up. My legs bounce as I somewhat patiently wait til she finishes. "Er - the earrings...?" I ask.

She points to the small bag next to me and I quickly pull it closer before searching it. "Ah...!" I exclaim as I spot the blue jewel. Once they're on, Minako also pulls away, "Alright, you're done!"

I smile thankfully and stand up, stretching slightly. The brunette grins before stands up as well and carefully pushing me towards the door, "Out you go now...!" My eyes widen as I stumble out, "Minako!"

Luckily I don't bump into anyone, but I do find myself surrounded by a group of reporters in a matter of seconds. "So! Shirayuuki-san! You were rumored to be skating today! What do have to say about that?" The closest reporter exclaims.

My eyes quickly meet them and I find myself looking at Morooka. "Oh! Uh, well I can say it's true...!" I answer nervously, feeling a little more comforted that he was one reporter here. 

"That's great! And what do you have to say for the competition between Yuuri Katsuki and Yuri Plisetsky." I pause for a moment, my eyes darting around to see everyone eagerly waiting for my response.

"Oh, well... It's definitely going to be a close one! I really couldn't tell you who would win beforehand... I'm sure it'll be quite a surprise!" I answer. "Well thank you for your time, Shirayuuki-san." Morooka says cheerfully before walking away with the group.

I let out a breathe I ended up holding and carefully heading back to the women's locker room. Thankfully Minako isn't here anymore, or else I'd be sent out again. 

I head over to get my skates and begin putting them on. "Mizore?" I hear a voice, belonging to Victor, from outside. "O-oh! Yes?" I answer as I finish lacing up my second skate.

I quickly spring up and hurry outside, finding Victor standing by the doorway. His blue eyes widen as he see me. "I-is something wrong...?" I ask nervously. "Oh, no. You... look amazing..." He stutters slightly.

Yes. Victor Nikiforov stuttered. 

"Oh...! T-thank you!" I say with a blush growing on my cheeks. "Come on then." The Russian mumbles, leading us towards the men's locker room.

As we enter, I notice Yuuri and Yuri each off in their own spaces. Victor sends me a smile before leaving my side and walking over to the walk between the two male skaters.

Soon enough, the event has officially started. Out of instinct, I start to bounce my legs nervously. "Yurio-kun! It's almost time!" Yuuko exclaims as she pokes her head in. "Okay." Yuri answers and zips down his jacket.

Yuuko lets out a small scream of joy as she sees the costume. "It's the see-through costume of legend from Victor's junior day!" She exclaims.

As she continues to freak out, I begin to feel even more nervous and start to tap my foot more. I let out a small sigh, noticing my emotions starting to spiral a little out of control.

My attention is brought back as I feel something slide onto my head. I look up in surprise as I begin listening to music, only noticing Yuri being pushed out by Yuuko.

"Davai." I yell after him, watching Victor follow him out. After staying in the locker room for a little bit, listening to Yuri's music; I decide to venture out and watch a little of Yuri's performance.

(Good luck!)

Once I get closer to the rink, I let out a soft gasp in amazement, 'This... is better than what I saw in practice...! He's completely changed!' I think as I walk up next to Victor. He doesn't notice me, as his eyes are solely concentrated on Yuri's performance.