Chapter 13

*5 years after Ned's trial*

I can't believe that Leo and I are finally going to be together for the rest of our lives. We're getting married.

I put on my dress, which is covered in sparkles and beads. Then my mom places the veil atop my head.

"You are the most beautiful bride," my mom says to me.

"Thank you," I whisper in reply.

"Now, this is going to be your fourth marriage. Are you sure that Leo is the one?"

I chuckle a little. "Yes, Mom."

"Alright, then."

I go out to meet my dad so he can walk me down the aisle.

My beautiful daughter is getting married again. And to the right guy."

"Oh, Dad!" I softly say.

A few minutes later, the music began and I was walking down the aisle towards Leo. He looked more handsome than usual with his suit and bow tie. When I finally reached him, we hugged and took each other's hands to begin the ceremony.

After we said our vows, the pastor begins to conclude our marriage by saying, "You may now kiss the bride."

Leo lifts the veil from my face, leans in, and seals out marriage with a kiss. The guests applaud in response and Leo and I exit the room to get ready for the reception.

The reception began about 2 hours later. We sat and ate our dinner with the rest of our wedding party. It was then time for our first dance as a married couple.

Leo and I take our places in the center of the dance floor and begin to move slowly to the beautiful music.

"I can't believe I'm finally going to spend the rest of my life with the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

"Aww, Leo. I'm so glad that we met and began Titanic all those years ago. It was the start of something that would never end."

"I'm glad, too. I will never let you go."

"Me either. I love you, Leo."

"I love you too, Kate."

We lean into each other and share a kiss just as the song ends.

The DJ then starts playing a dance mix. Leo and I take each other's hand and dance the night away, with no sign of letting go for the rest of our lives. We were together forever, and would always make it through each day, one of us always by the other's side. A side that we will never leave as long as we shall live.
--------------------------------------------
I have finally finished my 3rd Wattpad fanfiction. Thank you to all who read this story from the beginning. I really appreciate it. I hope you all decide to read more of my stories in the future. Thank you again for all that you have done for this story!!!!!
-Kaitlyn