Chapter 19

(A slightly shorter chapter.)

I was on my way home from Ralph's place. Nick had pissed me off today. Why couldn't he just shut his useless mouth? I reached home and decided to relax for a while. Today's event had, had my brain fried. In the evening when I decided to mail some documents to my secretary I got a call. It was from Erica. I immediately answered her call.

"Hey." I spoke.

"I'm sorry." She said in a apologetic and sad tone.

"Hey baby. Why are you saying sorry? What happened? " I spoke in confusion.

"Today when we met earlier, I was a little off. On one side I was complaining about you not having enough time for me and when you were actually there I.... I was just distracted."  She spoke in a low tone.

"And? "

"And now I miss you."  She spoke. I was very happy to know that she missed me. I loved that she actually cared about me.

"I'll come over at your place. " I spoke excitedly. I knew I was behaving like a teenager but couldn't help it.

" Really? Okay I'll wait for you. " She spoke excitedly like I just gave her, her favorite toy.

I hung up and within no time I reached her house. She was waiting for me on the porch. As soon as she saw me she launched herself on me.I gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Come in."  She said.

Erica

I felt really stupid for leaving so soon from the coffee shop. I should stop listen to Alex, she messes up my mind. I like spending time with Ethan and thats what I was going to do without worrying about anything else in the world. When I saw him in front of my house I couldn't help but throw myself at him. Just seeing him instantly lifts my mood and brightens my day.

We came in and since it was already time for dinner I went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. After a while I finished cooking and served us both food. I prepared pasta.

"Wow. You didn't tell me you cooked so well. This is the best pasta I ever had. " Ethan moaned in delight.

"Well now you know so whenever you want you can request me and beg me to cook for you."  I spoke dramatically.

"Aha! " He raised his eyebrows in amusement and we both laughed.

After dinner we both were sitting in my bedroom watching a movie. Ethan's arm was drapped over my shoulder and a blanket was covering us. I was resting my head on his chest listening to the steady beating of his heart. I looked up at him only to find him looking at me with a glint in his eyes. He closed his eyes and in no second he placed his lips on mine. As if on instinct my eyes closed. I turned towards him and both my hands went up to his hair running through them. He placed both is hands on my waist and gently picked me up and placed me on his lap. In this way I was straddling him. What started with a kiss turned into a steamy makeout session. He left my lips but not my skin and began placing kisses on my jaw, neck and trail downwards. I felt something poking below me. I gasped when I understood what it was.

"Ethan." I spoke somewhat breathless.

He looked at me with a lustful gaze.

"I... I.. I can't. " I spoke sluttering.

"You don't want to do it?" He asked me with a husky voice.

"I have.. I have never.. " I spoke. It was true that I was a virgin.

His eyes widen and he spoke, " You are a virgin?"

I looked down in embarrassment. At the age of 24 I was still a virgin. Everyone in my college were having sex like crazy but I never gave it a thought. I didn't feel like it at that time to be honest. For me casual sex wasn't an option. I just couldn't bear having a stranger's hands over my body. Also I wanted to give myself to the person whom I loved. For most people sex seemed normal but for me it had a deeper meaning. It wasn't like that I didn't trust Ethan, it was just that It was too new for me so I wanted it to be slow and full of feelings, not rushed and urgent.

Ethan hugged me an squeezed me.
"I shouldn't be this happy to know this but I am. You are so pure, so innocent. " He kissed my forehead.

" I won't do anything until you are ready. Okay? " He spoke softly.

" Okay." I spoke and lay in his arms comfortably. I was happy that Ethan was so understanding. I was happy that he didn't push me for it. I however felt sad for refusing him. His face still held that lustful emotion from earlier. Somehow the thought of him wanting me also made me ecstatic. It made me feel special. I was so happy to have a boyfriend like Ethan.

We both laid on the bed, with his hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I kept my hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and soon sleep took over me.

-----------------------*-*-*----------------------

Vote

Comment

&Share