Chapter 52: Part 3

Contains sexual content ahead. I'll be putting (*) before 'the scenes' begin.

Erica

When we reached home, Ethan opened the door and I gasped seeing the pathway fully decorated with rose petals.

"Wow!" It was the only thing I could say that. Ethan was surprised too.

"I guess it was Ella who did this." He said. I agreed, this was truly beautiful and I would hug her if she was present here.

Before I could say anything, Ethan swept me off my feet and carried me inside bridal style.

Oh wait! I was the bride.

"What are you doing?" I said linking my hands around his neck for support.

"Traditions. Ella would kill me if I didn't do this. And I want to do it for you." He said and stopped once we were upstairs to his bedroom. Our bedroom.

I pushed open the door and we stepped in. Lights had been off so it was a bit dark. Ethan put me down and I placed my feet on the ground. When he switched on the lights, I saw our matrimonial bed was decorated with Rose petals. In the center of the bed, there was a heart made out of petals. My own heart practically melted.

I went near the bed and took a seat, careful not to disturb the arrangement. The air in the room suddenly shifted. I could feel Ethan's stare on me but I didn't dare look up in those chocolate orbs. Afraid I might speak up something stupid. I didn't know why I felt so nervous. It wasn't like we hadn't shared the same room or same bed ever. I had practically moved in with him prior to our wedding. So why did I feel this weird feeling in my stomach.

The silence between us was awkward, deafening. Ethan must have sensed it too.

"Umm.. Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"No, I can't drink." I pointed towards my belly. His eyes widened before he spoke.

"Oh right! Sorry. Do you mind if I?"

"Sure, of course." I shrugged. He made himself a drink and gulped it in slow sips. After he finished, Ethan came near me and sat besides me. My heart beat sped up at his proximity.

None of us spoke for the next minute. I was finding every possible thing in the room that could possibly attract my attention to distract me from my wicked thoughts.

"Are you tired? Do you want to change?" He asked.

"Not really. But I think I'll change into something comfortable. This gown is uncomfortable to sleep in." I said.

"I'll give you a hand to change. It looks difficult to get out of this." He said maintaining a straight face. I nodded and he went behind me.

Ethan loosened my hair from the several pins and clips. It took about ten minutes to completely free my hair and then it fell freely from the shoulders. My head felt a lot more lighter.

My gown was backless so he shifted my hair on one side of my neck to help me loosen the gown. His fingers glided across my exposed skin and every touch ignited fire within me. His fingers skimmed my lower back and then in a similar way he ran his fingers back up through the same path. I tried so hard not to make any embarrassing noises that were threatening to come out of my mouth due to this delicious feeling.

I was enjoying his touch as much as he was enjoying touching me. I wanted to touch him too. I wanted to undress him too.

A moan escaped my mouth when he moved on of his fingers along my neck and earlobe.

Oh God! This was embarrassing.

The next thing I knew, Ethan had me turned and pulled me closer to his chest. Our lips slammed against each other in a hungry kiss. All the patience was lost the second our lips collided. I clutched his shirt collar for support as if my life depended on it. While Ethan's hands roamed around my back. The intensity of our kiss was on another level. All the other kisses that we shared were sweet, loving and like a caress. But this one was more passionate, more raw and more of desire. We kissed like we were starved for each other. We kissed like our tongues were matting with each other.