Chapter 51

Ten days later....

Past few days have been crazy as hell. With the appointments at spa and designers and shopping I have been exhausted. But at the same time I enjoyed a lot. It was fun having to make preparations for your own wedding. The only thing that I was not happy about was staying away from Ethan. All our friends and families are very much determined not to let us see each other. So from the past ten days when I moved back to my own house I haven't seen Ethan. And I really, really missed him. We talked on the phone but that was not enough. Being tired of being away from each other Ethan had tried to sneak into my home two nights back only to meet my best friend Alex glaring at him on the door way.

I heard his voice and was about to come out of my room when she locked me up into my room and refused to open it unless Ethan left. I was so angry at her that I almost hated her at that moment. Now I regretted having decided to stay away from Ethan.

It was when Alex managed to send him away that I was allowed out. I didn't even get a glimpse of him.

"What are you thinking about? The bride should take as much rest as possible. We don't want you to get dark circles around your eyes on the wedding day." Alex walked in through the door. From the past few days she was staying with me to help me in all the preparations. Honestly there wasn't much left for me to do. Ethan had kept his word and arranged for everything. It was a surprise that he was able to arrange everything so quickly. Well, when money talks everything works.

"Erica go to sleep. You're stressing the babies. We have to go tomorrow to try your wedding gown. We can't miss that." Alex said.

"Yeah, I'll just sleep."

"I can't believe that it is your gown. I mean it is so beautiful. Its every girl's dream." She sighed dreamily. I could definitely agree to that. My gown was truly beautiful. I couldn't wait to wear it and walk down the aisle.

The next day...

The door bell rang and I opened the door. It was the delivery person who had my gown and all the matching accessories with the gown.

I took the delivery from him and carefully placed it in my closet afraid that I might lessen its grace by wrong handling. I handled it with tender care like my life depended on it.

Two more days and I would be able to wear it. I wonder what would be Ethan's reaction to me wearing it. I couldn't wait for the wedding day. My thoughts came to a halt with the ringing of my phone.

Ethan

"I miss you." Came Ethan's first words.
"I miss you too, but don't worry its just two more day now and then you we have got the entire life to share together. Then you are never going to say that you miss me infact you'll get bored with me. There's still time Monroe, make a run for your life before I make you mine." I said playfully. I heard a release of oxygen from the other side.

"If I had to make a run I would've done that long ago. Too bad you aren't getting off me ever." He said matching my tone.

"I don't want to ever let you go. I've got you in my life with a lot of difficulties, I can't lose you now. I love you very much." My voice was soft, too emotional. But whatever I said was the truth.

"I love you too baby. I know our relationship wasn't perfect but I'll make it perfect just the way you deserve." He said through the phone. But I could imagine his face while saying that.

"I know you would." I said to him. I pictured him smiling and that was enough for me to wait for another two days.

"Enough of emotional mess now. Tell me how are my two little cupcakes." I couldn't help but laugh at that. Ethan was so cute talking about our babies like that.

"They are good. Everything is fine. I can't wait for them to come into this world." I took a seat on the couch and rested my head on the pillow.

"Me too. It would be so nice to hold them for the first time."

I smiled at the thought of two little babies in the arms of Ethan. It was like a dream except that it was going to be true in a matter of few months.

Me and Ethan talked for about an hour and then we hung up.

******

"Erica, we're getting late. Hurry up." Alex yelled through the doorway.

We had to go to the stylist to finalize my hairstyle and makeup for the wedding.

I quickly ran down the stairs and grabbed my car keys and we both headed to our destination.

Inside the boutique, there were various ready-made hairstyle and women were running about to finish up the customers waiting in line. We didn't have to wait because Ethan 'arranged' everything earlier.

The next hour or so passed with us going through all the types of hair styles that would go with my gown and my face shape. Once we finalized everything we thanked the stylist and left to have a lunch at a local café.

Just two more days. I thought.

---*-*-*---
I apologize if the chapter was boring and for the short chapter. Next chapter will be long and will be the most awaited wedding scene.

Vote
Comment
& Share