Whats happening?

"Skylar!" Emmy yelled from across the house. "Mom and dad are here!"

I don't even know what to think. I've never really had a conversation with these people. I know they're my parents but they have a big business and travel a lot. Yes I see them on birthdays and stuff but only for a few hours. What if they don't like me enough to live with them?

"Coming!" I sprint down the stairs trying to look excited. "Hi sky. How are you?" My mom asks. She's wearing a nice black dress and my dads wearing a suit. What is this a meeting? "I'm fine." I say plainly. I don't know wether to shake their hands or hug them.. "are you finished packing honey?" My dad asks us. "Wait.. y'all are serious about this?!" I might've yelled a bit.. oops. "Yes sky. Are you saying you don't want to move?"
"Of course I don't want to move! My life is here. I barely even know you people and you want me to just pack up and leave with you?!" I run out the door crying leaving my family in shock that I would say such a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I run to the park and start listening to a man playing the guitar on a bench. He asks if I would sing for him. He starts strumming and I start to sing my favorite song.

"Your eyes Crashin' into my eyes
Was I accidentally falling in love?
Your words, didn't mean to heal the hurt. We're coincidentally more than enough.

You're scared, I'm nervous but I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose... baby I know it's weird but it's worth it cuz I guess that we did it on purpose."

As soon as I sing the last note I hear clapping from the one and only Riley Garcia...

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"This is where you come when your upset. And em told me.." he looked concerned.
"I'm not upset okay. I'm fine." I tend to push people away when I'm crying inside.
"Skylar. Please let me in. It's going to be okay." He pulls me closer and into a hug. He's trying. He holds me tight and rocks me back and forth. He's so cute. Wait... cute? Riley?
" I just. I don't want to move and I didn't want you to get hurt. You still can't play basketball. And I couldn't come see you because I would cry. I wouldn't even sing for you when I know that's what you wanted." I start to cry and he holds me tighter. "Shhh shh it's ok. It's ok. I got you." I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that. What's happening?
"Just don't let me go. I need you." I cry even harder. "I'll never let you go Skylar. Never." Woah... best friends say this right? People that are JUST best friends hold each other like this right? okokok... maybe not.
"Sky.. I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but I thought it would ruin our friendship-" I cut him off "I like you too Riles. And I don't want to leave you. Help me figure this out. Please?"

Riley and sky?? What do y'all think? Should sky move??

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!😘😘

Love y'all bunches!💜