Sing

We all go outside and on our way out we notice a dressing room with nobody's name on it. And the door is open. Once we get completely out of sight of the cranky old desk lady I motion for them to gather around.

"Okay listen we can't get in without an appointment OR being a famous  singer. We don't have an appointment and it's too late to make one , but... we do have a singer.." Riley and Emmy look around and give me a confused look.

"Um sky.. You can sing but you're not famous.." Em puts her hand on my shoulder. "No I know I'm not. But she doesn't know that. The dressing room. Make me look famous and sassy then I'll use an accent to get in." I have a smirky smile on my face. "Woah sky. Okay let's do this!"

Rileys at the desk talking to the lady about who knows what and distracting her so we can get in the dressing room.
"Perfect! I have the perfect outfit, hair, and makeup. A while new you!" Emmy lovesssss doing makeup so this should be exciting.

I'm wearing a wig, a blue dress, and light makeup. I don't look like me haha.

"I would like you to meet my client" Riley announces "Sky High!" Sky high?? Um okay good job riles. I walk out and sh looks stunned. "Hello it's nice to meet you. I'm a big fan." Oh you are?? That's great! Since ya know I'm not real...  she reaches her hand out to shake mine I pull away. "Don't touch me darling. I don't touch." I say I'm a British sassy accent. Perfect! "Oh oh I'm sorry. Um do you have an appointment?" She sits back at her desk still looking excited. "I should." I say while looking at my nails. "Um um you don't. You're not on the list.."
she kind of shakes hike she talks. "EXCUSE ME?!? I should have an appointment. I'm Sky High. THE Sky High. Oh I guess I'll  just go sign the other record deal." I start slowly walking away hoping she'll stop me. "Wait! No here you are! I found it I'm sorry." "Finally! Thank you! I'll find my way back."

It worked!! I'm in!  Wait is this.. auditions.. I just need to see my parents. "Come come with me you're late." Some stage manager directs me to the back of the stage to sing next. "Wait no um I'm not. I'm not who you think." I try to back away but I get pushed on stage. "Welcome now please sing your song." My parents say. My parents!  I'm stuck. In front of all these people. I have to sing...