Chapter 12: Misusing Quotes

Hey guys! This story has the most reads of any of my stories, which is awesome, and I love you guys for reading and voting and stuff, but can you please read some of my other stories too? This story is not really my best work, and I'd love to see a few of my better stories getting more recognition. Thanks. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, yesterday's date was pretty...um... uneventful. The only thing we really had to talk about was my phone, and that conversation got old, quick. Today, however, would hopefully be better.

I caught up to Danny when we were walking to school.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, Muna." He smiled back. We walked to school, talking about anything we could think of.

When we walked through the door, I saw something I'd never expected in my life. I stopped dead in my tracks. Danny noticed I'd stopped walking and asked me what was wrong, then followed my stare. Before he could see what I was looking at, though, I slapped my hand over his eyes. Down the hallway, Sam and Tucker were standing together, kissing. Yep, they were kissing.

"Muna... what are you doing? Are you ok?" He asked, not even trying to pull my hand away from his eyes.

"No, I feel like my heart has been ripped out!" I know, a little extreme. I only really like Tucker as a friend anyway. But when opportunity strikes for you to use a Danny Phantom quote, especially when you're standing right next to him, you take it.

"What?" He finally pulled my hand away from his eyes. "Don't you think that's a slight exaggeration?" Then he saw them.

"Yeah," I answered his question. "What I said is way more like your reaction than mine." His eyes flashed bright green as he stormed up to Sam and Tucker. I tried to grab his hand and pull him away, so he wouldn't do anything he'd regret, but he was too strong.

"What the hell are you doing?" Now there were tears streaming down his face. You know, when I first realized I was going to live in Amity Park, this whole situation was the exact opposite of what I was expecting.