Fifty-Six: Prepared with a Sort of Plan...

Jaycen

After everyone was gathered it was announced that we would be going to war to collect our female Alpha and Beta as well as put an end the feud between our pack and Logan's.

The majority of the pack roared in support of this, especially fueled by their anger of their future Luciana being taken.

I dismissed everyone to get ready for the war and called a meeting with my third in command, Luke, who I only talked to in brevity, as well as my father.

"Alpha," Luke entered the room, first letting my father come in first, a sign of respect, before closing the hefty door softly behind him.

"We need to make a plan of attack, but first we need to find out where they a-" I was cut off by the door opening unexpectedly and an additional two people coming. I hated to think it, but they were just the people I needed.

"Elliot," I acknowledged with a nod. "Brendon," I repeated the same action.

Elliot offered pointedly, leaning against my desk on his fist. "We're here to help. We are getting Sydney and your Beta back."

"Good, where should we be looking for them?"

"Let me see your computer. I'll pull up all the places that he could have taken them to." Elliot walked around my desk to my open laptop.

"Sure let me sign in first," I told sliding into my leather seat.

I typed in 'starmate' and my computer came to life. I clicked on the Internet browser and when it opened I saw I had an email from an unknown address that had a video attachment.

"What are you doing?" Elliot asked agitated as to why I was even bothering about thinking about opening it.

Ignoring him I click on it and my eyes were immediately drawn to the still image of Sydney kneeling on the floor beaten and battered. A stood man over her.

My eyes I felt start to glow as I forced myself to click the little play button.

The video skipped back to the beginning and it was focused on Terrence. He too was bloody and beaten to a pulp. I had never seen a werewolf torture, usually, we were quick when delivering death, so I was shocked to see the wounds covering Terrence, that seemed to refuse to heal.

Whoever did that to him must have been extremely strong and heartless.

"Touch h-her and I'll k-kill you." Terrence spat out with a tremble of pain in his voice.

The camera jiggled as the person holding it placed it on a side table beside a metal bed. My mate sat on the floor beside it, hands pressed into the ground trying to hold herself up.

I tensed at the sight of my vulnerable mate and a bed, along with males that I didn't know in the same room, but that seemed to be further down on my list of worries.

"Get on the bed." The man from the original image said.

Sydney tensed but stayed put in her spot.

He walked up to her and grabbed her chin harshly.

"Say hi to your little mate, Sydney." He said right in her ear as he waved his fingers at the camera giving his version of a wave.

Sydney's eyes fell to the ground as she refused to do as he said and as a repercussion the mans' hand went down hard against her cheek making it echo in the room.

"In the corner. Now." He demanded roughly.

Over on the opposite side of the room, Terrence tried getting out of his captor's grip but had no such luck.