04

Jimin pulled you to his car and drove off

"..."

Awkward silence took over and you decided to just keep quite and think

'I am not really sure if jimin is angry or jealous or just pissed off for some kind of reason but if there is a possible chance he is jealous it's over Taehyung. Why you ask? Well Taehyung used to have a massive crush on me, which he made clear to me and the rest of us'

*Flash back*
I was in the lunch table sitting with Jimin and Jungkook and we were talking "Jiminie where is Taehyung" I asked him "Look he is coming right now" Jungkook said pointing into his direction "Why does he look so happy?" Jimin added. Taehyung came and sat down "Hi guys" "Hi" "Hi Y/n" "Heya Tae" "Erm Y/n can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked "Sure" "I mean in private" "Oh okay" I got up but then Jimin pulled me back down "We are all friends let's hear you out 'Tae'" He said imitating the was I say his name "Yah!" "I guess...well Y/n I don't know how to tell you this but...I think...No I know that...that I like you" You eyes widened you looked at Jungkook who didn't seem surprised and at jimin who seemed to be putting his hands into fists controlling his anger 'what's up with him?' "Err Tae I wish I could like feel the same way but..." 'I can't just break his heart and then leave' "We can't because I am going overseas anyway" "You are?" "Yeah I'm going America my dad is quiet sick so I need to..." "It's okay I'll always wait for you always" You smiled "Tae find a girl way Breyer than me I'm sure there is many" He smiled giving you his box smile "There is no other girl better thank you!"
*End flash back*

Everything else was pretty much a blur but you could never forget that. After leaving for America you called Taehyung because You felt bad and you told him everything about Jimin and how you are crazy in love with him and he was happy for you. He also told you he found another girl at Jimin's wedding and you both chat and chat. And today you are sure Taehyung defiantly lost feelings for you he just missed you that's all.

*Car door closed*
You was knocked out f your thoughts as Jimin got out of the car.

You looked at your surroundings, you weren't at his house you were at the place where Jimin comes whether he is sad, angry, stress or even happy. You got out of the car and sat on front of it next to jimin watching over the city

[A/n Do you know where you go where you can see the whole city like some kind of hill or skyscraper you get me? I don't know😂]

"Jimin-"

"I'm sorry" He interrupted you

"I'm sorry for being a jerk and pulling you out of there my jealousy took over"

"..."

"I couldn't handle the fact Taehyung was holding your hand when he obviously likes you"

'Likes me? does jimin not know?!?' You thought but let him keep talking

"I acted like a dick and it's just I missed you so fucking much, 1 whole year without you everything happened and and-"

"It's okay" You went to the grass and lay down looking up at the sky. Jimin looked at you and you patted beside you, he chuckled and eventually came to lie down next to you.

Jimin turned inwards to you and you did the same "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Cause your beautiful" You blushed "Stap so cringe what's up with you?" He chuckled.

His face went serious "What do you have with Taehyung do you like him back or something?" He asked you giving you and intense stare "What? Jimin you know who I like" "Yeah but feelings change and I want to make sure" "Jimin don't be silly" "Promise?" "Promise what?" "You don't like Taehyung" He put his pinky forward, you rolled your eyes and promised him.

All of a sudden he leaned in giving you a slow kiss sucking on your bottom lip

'This is wrong. I know, maybe Areum was right'

You broke of the kiss and turned the other way. Jimin wrapped his arms around you "Why did you break it off I was enjoying that" "You have a wife" "Yeah but I wish I didn't" Once he said that so many thoughts and questions ran into your head but you didn't want to ruin the mood

'Maybe? Maybe another time'