17

"I'm back!" The front door shut.

You stood up and went to where Taehyung was "What up?" "Jimin's what's up" "What about him?" "You said your college was coming over"

"Yeah did she-" "She who, Jimin came"

Taehyung widened his eyes "Jimin?!?" "Yes" You crossed your arms "He didn't see Ruby right?"

"Seriously Taehyung" "What?"

"Taehyung now he knows I'm staying here with you" "Oh so what are we gonna do?" "I'll have to find my own place now"

"No it's fine just stay, it doesn't really matter" "Either way Tae I can't stay at your place forever"

He scratched behind his head "True" "I'll have to find my own apartment" "But really? Did he see Ruby?"

You rolled your eyes because you knew all he cared about was whether he saw Ruby or not "Yes" "Shit!" "What's-"

You stopped when you realised that Taehyung still hasn't told anyone about Ruby

"Oh" "Yeah" "You'll have to tell them Tae" "I know but I don't think I'm ready yet" "Why don't you bring you girlfriend Kim and just say it's hers" "Her?" "Her baby idiot" Taehyung gave you his signature box smile "Your so smart" "And that will be a way to tell them about her" "Her?" "Seriously Taehyung, tell them that you have a girlfriend"

He suddenly hugged you "What would I do without you"

You smiled and hugged him back "But when shall we tell them" "Well since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, why not organise a dinner" "Really?" "Yeah! I'll cook and maybe Kim can help me??"

"Yesssss I'll ask her" You both smiled but soon Taehyungs face turned serious "But you know that Jimin is gonna come" "That's fine" "But I would have to invite Areum as well so Ruby can get along with Jade and what's the other one again"

"Jada?" "Ah yes Jada" "It's not really that hard to remember"

You hit his head and went into the living room back to Ruby "Yah!" "I made you dinner it's in the kitchen!" "Thanks Y/n!"

*Next day*
*Door bell*

"They must be here" You said to Kim "Yeah should I go get it?" "I think Tae will so it's fine" "Tae?"

She raised her eyebrows at you

"What?"

You smiled confused "Are you sure there's nothing between you and 'Tae'" "Kim really? Tae- I mean Taehyung is all yours besides I don't have feelings for him in anyway, shape or form" "You seem more like his girlfriend though"

"How?" "Living with him I mean you guys have known each-" "Is the food ready yet?"

Taehyung came in interrupting your conversation "Oh yeah me and Kim will bring it out"

You smiled at Taehyung and started to serve the dishes "Who pressed the doorbell?"

Kimberly asked Taehyung "Oh Jungkook and his future wife Amelia and his brother Kihyun with his girl Angela" "When did Jungkook get a girl" "Oh it's some arranged marriage shit" "Oh" You and Kim brought out he plates

"Thanks" Jungkook and the rest said "When are the-"

*Door bell*

"Never mind I'll get it" You was like a maid going around serving everyone but you weren't upset about it just felt funny "Oh hello"

You opened the door and to your surprise Jada and Jade ran past you into the house making you stumble back a bit

"Children!" Areum's ran past you after her children, making you yet again stumble back "Are you okay?" J

imin put his arms around your waist "Err yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" You knew you should have pushed Jimin off but you missed his warmth

"Only if you and I can go out for Valentine's Day" he said under his breath but you heard him "Jimin-"

*Doorbell*

You gently pushed Jimin off and opened the door "Ahh Yoongi and?" You looked at the girl beside him "Arai" "What a nice name come in" they walked past you and you was about to follow them but Jimin back hugged you and pulled you back into a different room "Fuck it" He said and did...