09

You both finally arrived home "Are you planning of working anytime soon?" Jimin asked you

"Well...I am not really sure at the moment"

"Why don't you come and work for me"

"For you?" "With me"

'Hmm sounds okay i guess more time with- no no Y/n I mean more time with Jimin wouldn't kill anyone'

"It's fine I can find my own job"

"You sure they are hard to find here in Korea?" "Yeah" "I'll help you apply for another job" "Thanks" "But your loss" "Whatever" You both chuckled and got out of the car

'I'm glad Jimin understands my privacy'

"Areum, Jada, Jade?" Jimin called out for them

"Sorry sir Areum told me to tell you they went out for dinner" "That's fine thanks for tell me you can go now"

When his maid left the room he turned to you "More time for us" "Huh?" "Come on let's make dinner" "Okay"

You both went to the kitchen and all his chefs bowed and you stupidly bowed back "Really Y/n?"

Jimin laughed to himself "You guys are dismissed for the rest of today, rest up sleep you'll be back in the morning you may go"

Jimin dismissed all his workers and they left

"So what do you wanna make?" "Hmm I don't know what is there to have?" "Everything Y/n everything" "What a choice well what do you want?" Jimin grabbed you by the waist sitting you on the counter

"What are you doing Jimin" He spread your legs out and walked in between pinning your hands down "I said what do you want not me" He whispered in your ear

"W-well i-i don't r-really mind maybe...(The food you want)" "Perfect I want that too"

He exclaimed and went to the fridge "Jimin let me make it" "No no I can you just sit there and watch your man do the work" "That's lazy Jimin" "That's an order Y/n" "Order?"

You got off the counter and back hugged Jimin while he was cutting the vegetables which startled him "What are you doing Y/n" You put your hands on top of his and helped him cut "Lets do this together"

Jimin pulled you in front of him and back hugged you doing the exact same thing you did vice versa "This is nice" "Yeah" "My dreams have finally come true"

You were stirring the soup while Jimin was setting the table "Its just us two right?" You asked him "Just us and our special date" "Date?" "Unplanned? Yes! Genius? Defiantly" You both chuckled "But I'm serious" "What?" "Our date" You didn't reply and kept stirring the soup.

Jimin came to you and spun you around so that you was now facing him. He leaned in closer down to your neck and kissed it

"Why can't everyday be like this?"

He mumbled to himself "Jimin-" He sucked on your neck leaving a hickey for sure "Ji-Jiimin"

He moved further down every second. But just then the front door closed and you pushed Jimin off "I think it's ready" "Y/n I'm not done"

He pulled you in by the waist but you hit his arm "Did you not hear that?"

"Hear what?" "The front door opened" "So?" "Someone's here" "So?" He tried to pull you in again but the kitchen door opened

"There you are"

Areum said letting out a sigh, Jimin let go of you "Oh your here when did you get back?" "Just now where are the maids?" "Where are your children?"

'Wait why did jimin say your children? That's so weird'

"Sleeping. Where are the maids?"

"Sent them home" "Oh and you"

She looked at you

"You okay?"

'What did she just ask me? Are you okay my ass'

You knew she was being fake and you rolled your eyes not bothering to answer her question "Jimin the soups ready I'll set the rice and soup out"

You said interrupting their situation "Yes this going be so awesome" Jimin said excited "What are you two doing" "Don't worry"

You said coldly to Areum "Mind your own business" "Yeah sorry Areum gotta go eat with Y/n"

You left and Jimin followed you, leaving Areum dumbfounded.