07

Jimins POV~

"Why isn't she picking up" I quickly went to the reception "Has a girl come asking for me or anything yet?" "No sir sorry" "Well if she comes send her to my office okay?" "Yes sir"

I went back to my office and continued to call Y/n "Stupid voicemail" I slammed my computer shut and wore my blazer.

I went to my car and drove off to the mall "It's already been 4 hours what is she still doing there?"

I quickly ran in and out of the shops "Have you seen a girl mid 20s She looks like (How you look)?" "No sir I'm sorry no one of that type has been here" Different shop, same response "Ugh!"

I punched the wall making my knuckles bleed "Why did I do that ugh whatever" I ran back to my car and drove to my house

"WHERE IS SHE!?!" I shouted startling everyone "Sir calm down!" "WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N?!?"

"Jiminie" Areum came out of the living room "Are you okay Jiminie?" "Not now Areum"

"Sir?" I turned around to my guard

"Is everything okay?" "No" I sighed "I need to breathe" I went back to my car and drove to the park "come on Y/n Y/n please come, I'm sorry for-wait why I'm I saying sorry"

I stopped my car suddenly, realising where she could be and drove straight there

"Oh my thank God" She was right there in front of me, my goddess "Y/N!" She didn't budge "Y/N!"

She still didn't move 'Why is she at the edge...is she-' I quickly ran to her and pulled her up into my embrace

'Oh my God thank you'

"What the-" she pushed me off "Are you fucking crazy do you want to die?!?" I shouted at her "Jimin?"

"Fuck Y/n, you had me worried sick!"

"I'm sorry"

"Y/n I looked everywhere for you" I calmed down a bit more knowing she was right here safe in my arms

"..."

"Not even a single call from you Y/n" "I lost track of time Jimin"

"Where's your phone?" She picked up her bag and got it out

"Here, oh wow 100 miss calls" She said surprised "I called you so many times Y/n what would happen if something happened to you"

"I'm sorry-" Without thinking I cupped your cheeks and kissed her slowly

"No I'm sorry I always fuck up but please don't try and kill yourself"