18

He pulled you into the coat room and pinned you on the door, making sure to lock the door "W-What are y-you doing J-Jimin?" You tried to push him off "What I should have done a long time ago" All of a sudden, Jimin started to attack you neck making sure to leave hickeys

*Doorbell*

"Jimin the d-door" You moaned "Yes moan for me" "J-Jimin!"

You tried to smack him off but he grabbed your wrist and pinned them about your head "Jimin it hurts!" You tried to say boldly but you couldn't help but moan

*Doorbell*

You struggled with Jimin, but he was too strong and you didn't move a bit "Stop moving" He said sucking onto your collarbone

*Doorbell*

Jimin started to unzip your dress from behind

*Doorbell*

Jimin started to pull your dress down over your shoulders but couldn't get it down fully because he still had one hand pining your hands on top.

"Y/N ARE YOU GONNA GET IT!?!" Taehyung knocked on the door

"Y-Yeah just a-a M....Momen-t"  Jimin suddenly stopped hearing Taehyungs voice, realising what he just did, he ran his hands through his hair "Erm I'm-"

You didn't waste anymore time to run out and quickly zip your dress and walked out casually "You okay?"

Taehyung said standing infront of you, luckily you was wearing a dress that covers"Yes of course why would I be?" You sounded uneasy "You sure?"

Taehyung was about to enter the coat room but you stood in front of him stopping him "Where you going?" "Im going to put Arai's coat away"

You took her jacket "I'll do it, get back to your dinner"

*Doorbell*

'The door!' "Hurry up okay" Taehyung said and left.

You went to go open the door and saw Hoseok and his girlfriend Tessa "Oh hi Hoseok, wassup girl" You hugged Tessa "I missed you" She said "Same" "I'm sorry I couldn't meet you, business has been busy lately" "Oh" "Yeah" "Shall we"

You all went into the dining room.

When you got there you noticed Jimin was back but he sat next to Areum

'What was I expecting?'

You all settled and sat down "Birthday Boy is here!!!" Yoongi shouted and you sang happy birthday for Hoseok "Thank you" "Im sorry I forgot I would have got you a cake" "It's fine Y/n, what you have done is enough" You smiled and you all continued to eat.

"So Taehyung why did you call us all here" "Well not all because Jin and Namjoon aren't here" Taehyung said trying to avoid the question "You know what I mean" Hoseok said "Taehyung tell them" "Tell them what?" Tessa said.

Suddenly Yoongi stood up starling everyone

"I knew it Taehyung and Y/n have been together and now Y/n is...pregnant?"

He looked at you questionably and you looked at him with wide eyes and then at Kim who looked a little upset then back at him "Ah no no-" "Y/n your pregnant?" Tessa said who was sat next to you and put her hand on your stomach.

You took Tessa's hand off.

You don't know but at that time you stopped and looked at Jimin who looked very angry and could see the rage building in his eyes and through his breathing which kept increasing

"Y/n" "No no I am not pregnant" You said and looked at Taehyung "It's not that, it's something else"

Arai pulled Yoongi down to sit and you all looked at Taehyung "Well...It's" "For God sake Taehyung" You said getting a bit annoyed "S-sorry it's just that..." "Taehyung has a baby, her name is Ruby and her mother is-" You said finishing off Taehyungs sentence but Jimin cut you off "You?"

'Jimin is a dummy. I've been with him non stop when did I have time to do stuff with Taehyung...I know it's just his anger that's taking'

"No It's Kim" Taehyung said "Me?!?" She screamed a little "Yes?" Taehyung said "Kim you sound surprised" Tessa said "Erm well kinda" "Taehyung you didn't tell her!?!" "Tell her what?"
-
'You had one job Taehyung and you forgot to explain'

You continued to look at Taehyung and he realised what he did wrong "Oh" is all he said a"Well why don't I introduce you guys to Ruby"

You said interrupting any conversation with Kim "But-" "RUBY!!!"

Ruby came running in and went straight to Taehyung and sat on his lap "So yeah guys this is my daughter"Taehyung said awkwardly scratching his neck "Appa where's Uncle Jin?" "Oh he couldn't make it" "Oh hi Kim Unnie! Hi Y/n Omma!" "What did she just say" Tessa said "Yeah i heard Y/n Omma" Areum said a little delighted

'Shit!'