13

You woke up with someone wrapped around you "Jimin get off me you fat shit!"

You woke him up "5 more minutes please" "5 minutes, my ass get up"

He opened his eyes and reached out for his phone he looked at his phone "Fuck Y/n it's still 5 am"

You rolled your eyes

"And what would they think if they find us sleeping together?" "What else?" "Jimin I'm being serious" "So am I"

"Get out of my room" "No"

He went back and pretended to sleep

"Fine I'll leave"

You was going to get off the bed but jimin tightened his hold on you waist "Your so stubborn" he said "I try my best" "Fine I'll leave"

He got off the bed "So cold" he shivered when he got of the bed  "Who decided to take their shirt off" He ignored you and went to the door "Wait!" He turned to you "Can you still help me find that job?" He chuckled "I already found one" "Really?" "Yeah I would have told you about it but you kicked me out"

"Sorry" "So can I stay" "Bye Jimin"

You covered yourself and pretended to sleep while Jimin left. 

Jimins POV~
Once I shut the door I let out a sigh

'Wish this could be like everyday'

I walked up to my room and stopped when I was about to open the door

'Do I really want to go in and face Areum? If anything she'll just piss me off more'

I turned and walked to one of the guest rooms

'I swear that sleep with Y/n was one of the bests sleeps I have had in a long time'

Areum's POV~
'Ugh! That girl it ruining everything' I thought and thought about what I could do to get rid of Y/n then it hit me 'Why did I even get married to Jimin in the first place? Why not black mail him yes!'

I quickly got up and and had my shower and went out to find one of Jimin's maids

"Tell Jimin that we are having dinner at a fancy hotel tonight so he has to get ready okay?" "Yes ma'am"

Authors POV~
The maid went to the guest room which Jimin was in and woke him up "Sir" "Yeah" "Areum-" "Don't talk to me about that girl" "it's just a message" "Okay say it and leave " "She told me to tell you that your-" "Having dinner tonight?" "Yes sir" "Tell her I'm not"

The maid bowed and Jimin went to the bathroom to had a shower whilst the maid went back to Areum "He said he's not" "But his father will be there" Hearing his fathers name the maids eyes widened "H-his f-father?" "Yes are you deaf? Now tell him that- No I will, go away now"

Your POV~
I woke up again and had a shower "Wonder if Jimin is awake yet? I'll go and check"

I got out of my room but then when I looked down the hall I saw Areum entering a guest room "That's weird?" I was going to go check it out but then I remembered I needed to find Jimin.

"Whatever need to get my job" I walked past the guest room letting out a heavy sigh "Why do I suddenly feel so stressed out" "Where the heck is Jimin

*Later on that day*

"Oh there you are I have been looking everywhere for you" "Yeah" "What's wrong?" He cleared his throat "Erm Y/n me and Areum are going out for dinner so can you please take care of the kids?" Jimin asked me.

He was wearing a nice fitted black suit, which looked so good on him and Areum was wearing a stupid blue dress

"Where are you going?" "None of your business" Areum interrupted and grabbed Jimins are and pulled him to the front door "Wait!" Jimin turned around relieved that I stopped them "What about the job?" "UGH for god sake Y/n shut up" Areum opened the door and pulled Jimin out and they left in a über.

I turned around to one of the maids and asked them if they could take care of the kids and they said yes

'I'll be gone for two hours tops'

I got a taxi to a nearby cafe shop and asked Taehyung to meet me there

'Normally Jimin would tell me why he is going to have dinner with Areum it's so weird'

"Tae!" "(Your nickname)!" You both shouted at the same time. He hugged you and you hugged him back and you both sat down "How's life?" "Good" "How has Korea been so far for you?" "Well I obviously miss being back here but like I don't know I can't feel homesick since Korea is my home but I miss my mum and obviously my dad"

Taehyung's eyes softened hearing me say I missed my dad.

He put his hand out on the table and I took it "You okay?" I nodded my head "What do you wanna drink?" "Same thing as you?" "Eat?" "Same thing as you" "Good I'll order then we can talk after our food" "Cool"

"You finished yet?" Taehyung asked you "Yeah" The waiter came and took all our plates and left "Tae I told you every thing about me what about you?" "What do you wanna know?" "Your girlfriend?" "Girlfriend?" He scoffed "What's wrong?" "She seems to be always busy, never has time for me, it's as if she doesn't care about me she can't acknowledge me existence and guess what?" "What?" "She left me"" "Aww Taehyung you really do like her" "Yeah I do but I haven't told you some things" "Which is?" "Well I have a kid" "You what?!?"

"I know i know I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I really haven't told anyone just you" "A kid?"

"Yeah I was embarrassed, well not embarrassed but like having a kid now changes everything" "It's fine Tae" "Yeah" "What's her name?" "Ruby" "That's such a nice name. I wanna meet her now" "Yeah you should" "When can I come?" "Maybe later cause I got a neighbour and I want to introduce him or her to the neighbourhood" "That's cool"

You was about to change to another topic but then your phone started ringing "Who's that?" You looked at your phone  "Jimin" "Whys he calling you?" "I don't know he left without an explanation and gosh he's so confusing" it stopped ringing and you put it back into your bag "It's not him it's Areum you know" "I know" "Yeah, she's so controlling over him" "I don't care tell me more about Ruby she sounds amazing" "Well..."