05

When you finally got back to Jimin's house all the lights were off "Huh? That's unusual" "What is?" "My butlers not here to take the car" "Oh" "And all the lights are off" "To be fair-" "Let's go in" Jimin interrupted you "Yeah let's"

When Jimin switched on the light you saw an angry Areum

"Babe why are you still awake?" Jimin asked her "Don't give me that nonsense what happened to only going for a few minutes"

"Sorry?" "And you" She looked at you

"What the hell-"

She stopped realising Jimin was still there "ha I mean your supposed to get him home early what if something happened" You didn't even spare a glance at her "Yah!" "Woah Areum calm down"

Jimin went to hug her and she hugged him back "You just need some sleep" At this point you didn't know what you was doing standing there in this awkward situation "Well..." Before you could finish your sentence Areum leaned in to kiss Jimin and he responded "Im gonna go"

You quietly left to the guest room

(In bed)

"Why Jimin why was it you I had to-"

'Why am I speaking out loud his maids are everywhere, anyway I do love Jimin I mean he needs to stop and invade no one knew he knows and apparently he loves me back yeah right that's so much bull shit...I'll think about this tomorrow'

*Next day*

"Baby..Y/n wake up baby"

You slowly opened your eyes revealing a cheerful Jimin on top of you

"Get off me" "Sorry" You sat up "Yeah?" "Come down for breakfast" "Breakfast?" "Yeah it's gonna be so good since your here today" "Oh really I'm coming" "I'll be waiting" Jimin left and you went back to bed straight away

'As if I'm gonna go eat breakfast with Areum and Jimin'

A few minutes later the door slightly opened again

"Look Jimin-"

"Mummy I'm tired"

You looked at the door and you saw one of the twins coming to you with her blanket sucking her thumb.

She got on the bed and slept near you 'I am really tempted to go back to bed but what is Areum comes in and catches this picture hell no' You got up and picked up Jada or Jade and went downstairs

"Oh Y/n your finally here" "Oh my baby!" Areum quickly ran to you taking the baby and slightly pushing you out of the kitchen "Y/n come and sit"

Jimin pulled out a chair for you and you went to sit down "Thanks" You sat next to Jimin and Areum was stuck next to the twins "Are you enjoying the food" "Erm I guess it's alright"

"What are you panning on doing today?" Jimin asked you "I dunno" "Jiminie let's go out only us and the twins"

'Wow so low'

"I would love too but I have work" You was slightly happy hearing that Jimin had work so he didn't have to spend time with Areum

"Y/n I'm going to work so you can just go out or stay with Areum and the twins" "No! I mean I wanna go out by myself" "Oh shall I drop you?" "No Jimin she can walk" Areum interrupted and you gave her a dirty look "No Jimin can you please drop me" "Yeah where" "At the mall"

You said purposely making Areum angry "Yeah let's go get ready then" "Yeah" "Areum take care of the twins okay, Jada and Jade be good"

"Yes appa!"