When you or him became a grub/kid

Kk
He watched fifty shades of grey even though you were only like 4 at that moment. You completely didn't understood what was happening but you enjoyed being with him so you just napped on him while he awkwardly just sat there not knowing what to do with you.

Tav
You and grub him napped. You didn't do much but you did play hide and seek. That was until he got stuck in a tree. His horns got caught in the branches and you had to help him get back down and at that point he cried so much he just passed right out in your arms.

Sollux
Kid you and sollux played video games all day. Even though you were 8 you still played games like GTA and hitman. You also some how still beat him in Mario kart and CoD. He was a little salty about it but sense it was you he didnt care.

Equius
You bought a toy train and used it to make a means of transportation for him and to have fun with. He loved it sense he could just to sit there and move. You decided to have fun with him and payed on the tracks and pretended to be stuck like the old cartoons. "Oh no Equius, help me before the train hit me," you dramatically explained. To say he was worried was an understatement. He literally jumped off the train and wiggled his way to you as quickly as he could and pulled your shirt as hard as he could. You chuckled and let the train hit you, sense it didnt go fast, and pretended to die. Oh boy did he cry. He legit crawled to the train, with tears in his eyes, and hit it. You chuckled and picked him up and lightly cuddled him. Let's just stay he now had trauma from that train now.

Gamzee
He treated you like a baby even though you were 6. He carried you everywhere on his head. It was fun until he passed out from the pies. You then walked upstairs to get your kit were you took care of your suger sense he couldn't. You just sat next to his passed out form and sat on your phone.

Eridan
He thought that he would be your center of attention. If he's not he will literally throw a temper tantrum. He will eventually calm down and just pout if you still don't pay attention but ince he has your attention he wants to cuddle and he has to be touching you in some way. You couldn't go anywhere without him. He thought he needed you constantly so he was basically stuck to your hip the entire time.