cute/funny/ weird couple moments

Wow an update. Does anyone even read this anymore? Oh well who cares. Moving on enjoy the chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

Karkat♋️-
You and Karkat were holding hands while walking down through a park. It was mid fall and the leaves here on the ground making it look clique as heck. While passing through a jogger was jogging by but for some reason he didn't want to move so he ran right in between you both making your hands forcefully drop and you to fall. Before you could fall however Karkat scooped you up into his arms."HEY FUCKASS WATCH WHERE YOU'RE JOGGING YOU ASSHOLE!" Yelled Karkat. KK then flipped him off and just walked with you in his arms.

Aradia♈️-You and Aradia shopping when a crowd of people starts to appear at a store near by

Aradia♈️-
You and Aradia shopping when a crowd of people starts to appear at a store near by. Aradia got a little scared that she was going to lose you so she grabbed your hand to make sure you stayed with her. You continued to walk through the crowed of people till you reached the other side. You then let go thinking nothing of it. Aradia quickly grabbed it back." Don't let go my hand might get cold." She retorted. You laughed for a moment. "Aradia your hands always cold." You laughed."Then hold my hand forever." She replied with a small blush.

Tavros♉️-You and Tav have been roleplaying on your outing today

Tavros♉️-
You and Tav have been roleplaying on your outing today. You found these cute cat ears and had the suddent desire to get them. So you did since Tab can't actually have cats you would be his cat that he could play with for a day." Tavvy look!" You excitedly exclaimed. He smiled as you put them on." d-DO YOU WANT THEM?" he asked. You nodded purrcussively. He bought them but he bought two since they were on sale." Now what am I supposed to do wear both of them?" You asked. He put one on you and one on himself being mindful of the horns." w-WELL LETS BE A CUTE MATES." Tav stated. You just got the biggest smile on both of your faces as you put them on and enjoys the rest of your day together.

 You just got the biggest smile on both of your faces as you put them on and enjoys the rest of your day together