8.5: Anna

Heaven Knows OST: ♫ The Writer by Ellie Goulding ♫ 

Chapter 8.5: Anna

Dear Diary,

Sometimes life gives us a story we’ve never been told before. And usually, it’s a story you didn’t expect to get or a story you didn’t intend to make.

Dominic Savio is a story I don’t know how to start. He is unpredictable. But I think stories are meant to be that way. That’s why he’s very hard to write. He seems to form words on his own and he constructs them in his own sentences. When you listen to him as he starts to read to you, it’s like he’s singing a song from a nightingale right back to you.

I fear that one day if all the pages of this book are filled in, I’d go looking for another page. I fear that one days will all be gone without happily ever afters. I’m scared that when that time comes, I won’t be ready.

It’s much safer not to feel. But it’s much harder not to feel. It’s irritating how love can be so ironic.

Every time I turn a page of the story, I learn how to create life with the constant beating of my heart; because in every chapter of each page, I learn to love him. I didn’t realize it until now. How I wanted to get that kiss from him. My heart wanted that kiss but my mind has a lot of pride than my heart can take.

Filling the blank pages of my book is like stealing seconds, minutes and hours from time. I never want it to end. Because turning pages is like counting minutes of what’s left of the story. I still want to paint more colors into it, to write more words, to read more chapters, to create more memories, to add more meaning.

Dominic Savio is a difficult story to tell. I don’t know if I have enough papers to fill him in. I don’t have enough walls to keep him out. How can I, if he knows how to build bridges? I don’t know how to close the book anymore when it’s too late.

He’s the kind of story in my life that I don’t to end. Because I know, if I reach the last of his page… I’ve already loved him too much to let him go.

Without Wax,

Anna