♥{13} I Miss Us

March 19th 2017, 17:12

It kills me that I see you every day and I know things can never be the same. I hate not talking to you, but I know it's the only way to get over you. You hurt me more than I deserve when I gave you all of me. Now I need to learn how to be more independent. But I just... I miss you.
Not because I can't have you, because I could.
Not because you're far away, because you're not.
Not because you hate me, because you don't.
I miss the way things used to be; the way you used to be.
I miss us. Our stupid jokes, our intimate moments, our silly thoughts...
I miss the feeling of your breath caressing my neck, the touch of your fingers holding my waist, the tenderness of your lips planting kisses on each part of my body.
They were what I lived for, and now that they're gone and probably will never come back... I'm just lost.

I dream about you every night now. I relive our best and worst times and the ending is always happy. I wake up missing you. I create an ocean of tears just thinking about your smile, and how much I miss making it appear.

You deserve all of the happiness in the world, but it's creating a hole inside me because I'm not the reason for the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

So let's ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn't exist, try to pretend it never happened or it doesn't hurt... But deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this.

But I guess I deserve happiness too.

~ Zeina

"Somebody's writing pages about you, yet you're chasing the one who won't even send you a text."

Words I'll Never SayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara