{94} Quotes (II)

"I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragment that could be."
~Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self-respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be.

I love her and that is the beginning of everything."
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes you reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

"I needed to hate someone and you're the one I love the most, so it fell on you."
~Gayle Forman, Where She Went

"I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty...you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are."
~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in The Rye

"He stepped down, trying not to look long at her as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking."
~Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

"All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you - even the you that you seem to think is diminished - than with anyone else in the world."
~Jojo Moyes, Me Before You

"In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you."
~Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wassssssup my homies! Hope everyone's doing okay :)
Missed y'all so much ❤
Please accept my sincere apologies for not updating, I'm such a horrible writer :/
However, I have an excuse 😂 well I was in vacation.
Stay safe loves ♥