Just friends my ass

Me Melo and Metri are in the third row of seats. Gelo Isabella and Eli are in the second row, Lonzo is driving and Denise is passenger seat.

"Denise you the DJ put on some music." Melo said.

"What you trynna listen to dip?" Zo asked.

"Turn on XOXO tour llif3." Gelo answered for him.

I put my earphone in only for Melo to take them out.

"You good?"

"Yeah." I said shortly.

"No you not." He said hugging me side ways.

"Oh." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What happened? Who did it?"

"My parents aren't home."

He looked confused. "Uh okay?"

"No it not like they went to the store or anything. They never home." I said. " moms always somewhere else and my dad is too. They are only home two weeks out of the month and even when they are home they are working. I can't go into there office either."

He looks like he understands better.

"I'm sorry I wish I could do something but I can't. All I can say is try to call them more cause I know you don't do that. And I see you decline all of there calls and you don't answer there messages." He said. "You can't make them be home but they are trying to reach out to you some way."

He was right I never answer there calls and I never text them back.

"You right." I said. " Hey Denise play took time."

"By who?"

"Famous Dex." Every body said at once.

"Who's famous dex?" Isabella asked.

"See this why nobody likes yo ass." Melo mumbles under his breath.

I heard Gelo chuckle and look back at Melo. "Ainna."

::::::::::

We get to the outlet and we start walking around. Everyone dresses comfortable with sweat pants or joggers. Isabella wore a skater type dress but I guess that's comfortable for her.

"I ain't never seen you wear those." Gelo said looking at my shoes.

"Cause I just got them duh." I said.

"Youre gonna be broke one day." Denise laughs.

"No my parents will be broke. I don't pay for my own shoes." I said. "What job do I have?"

"I always forget you're a youngster."

"Denise don't eva say that again." Melo said.

We start walking around and a little boy comes up to Lonzo. He couldn't have been more that 8.

" you're Lonzo ball right?" He said looking like a dwarf compared to Lonzos 6'6 height.

"Yes I'm Lonzo ball." Zo said laughing.

"Cool dude." The little boy said getting excited. "Can we take a picture together?"

"Yeah of course lil man."

The kids mom took the picture of them smiling side by side. They also took a silly picture and Lonzo picked him up and held him straight out in front of him like those cliché basketball pictures.

"Thank you." They kid said. "Hey your LaMelo Ball. And you LiAngelo ball. This is so cool!"

Melo and Gelo laughing at the excited little boy. "Yeah that's us."