twitter fights

"Kaylee you might wanna check your Twitter." Gelo said.

"What for?" I asked telling Melo to check it for me. He has his finger print in my phone cause I don't got nothing to hide. He reads through all my texts and find nothing cause I'm a faithful girlfriend.

Like him I have mine in his phone and he be getting babies. He got all the lil girls in his phone but he don't reply so it's all good.

"Oh shit. Look." Melo said handing my my iPhone.

I looked at it and it was a picture of me and Metri but my face was scribbled out and the caption said 'No lames.'

"She wasn't playing this? Aight let's get it."

"She wanna play? " I said to myself typing on my phone. I went to Snapchat and tapped on one of our photos. I edited it and posted it. "Imma play too."

"No baby mamas?" Melo and Gelo said reading the caption I put.

"Yep." I said.

"Why did you put-" Melo said looking confused until he realized. "She had a baby?!"

I just shrugged shoulders but my facial expressions said it all.

"You being for real?" Gelo said.

"Dead ass. Her little brother ... isn't really her baby brother." I said. "Her mom adopted him."

"She answered." Gelo said. "I forgot I had her post notifications on."

She said 'Baby Mamas?🤔' and I replied with 'don't act dumb now. You know that you had a baby last year , that why you transferred from that all girls teenage mom school.'

I added the kids birth certificate and circled her name. Her name was in the mother spot.

"Woah Kay. You just exposed her." Will said looking at the tweet.

"Bitches wanna act bold now. She wanna play violent let's get it." I said quoting and migos song .

"She just said we exposing people now? Don't get mad when I tell everyone what you and yo last boyfriend was going." Gelo said reading off his phone .

"I thought I was yo first boyfriend." Melo said about to get mad.

"Exactly. Ion know why she trynna flex and make up lies." I said. Melo is my first boyfriend and he will be my boyfriend for a long time no doubt.

"So why she saying you had one before?" He asked.

"Cause she don't got no dirt on me so she got make shit up." I said not really caring cause I have a whole bunch on her.

I type 'how you gon tell people what me and my last BF was doing if I've only been in one relationship and I'm still in it? You should pipe down before I tell everyone how fake you are."

"How she fake?" Gelo asked.

"You'll see when everyone else does." I said. She replied with the the only thing that's fake is you.

"This is getting intense." Zo said looking at my face turn. You know that face where you are about to mess somebody's life up? That's the face I had.

The only thing that's fake are your Jordan's. After I typed that I sent it. "She really wants to try me knowing I can ruin her whole life.

"She wears fake Jordan's?" Melo asked looking shocked.

"The only real pair of Jordan's she owns are the ones I bought her." I said.

Don't play with me cause you will get burned. I Swear on everything. Im not gonna play with her , ion know why she coming at me like I'm the one who kissed her man.

"She ain't answer you cause she thinking of shit to say." Gelo said rolling his eyes.

"Well she already got so much shit to say way can't she say nothing now?" I said then I got a text.

So you telling everyone my business now? What a good person you are😕

"What I wanna know is why she texting me one? And two who started all this ?" I said. "Oh her."

"What you saying back?"

"I said. How you mad but wanna come at me all different type of ways? You hella stupid for thinking im not finna come at you harder." I said ready off my messages.

"Ha she mad!" Melo said laughing. "All the things I been finding out today is crazy."

"I'm saying. I was wondering why never let me come over to here house but I now I know." Gelo said. "There woulda been a jitt running up to her calling her mommy."

"Dead ass." I looked at my phones. "She said you know what that me being a mom is really hard for me and my deepest darkest secret how could you do that?."

"She tripping . One think I noticed is that once people do you wrong you don't care about them or they feelings no more." O said.

"Facts." I yelled like cashnasty the YouTube.

"I said simple I don't like you. You did me wrong so I'm jays returning the favor🤷🏾‍♀️ " showing them phone and they just shook there heads.

We went on arguing for a while until i sent a big ass paragraph about how I don't care about her or her family and how I hate her and I don't care if she died in a hole.

"Let it all out Kaylee." Daijon said. "I know you want to rant."

"No I'm good." I lied. I don't want to rant about everything.

"You lying . We know you want to talk really fast about how much you hate her." Gelo said.

"Ugh. How she gonna get mad at me for telling her business but she can kiss my boyfriend and lie bout it. If she woulda owned up to her shit then I probably would have gotten over it but she lied to my fucking face like I'm stupid. She thinks I'm stupid." I said letting it all out making some laugh because they know me so well. "Like really bitch? I shoulda saw all the signs when she would always wanna sit by Melo instead of on the other side of me or like always wanted to touch him."

"Right. I can't believe it." Will said in a girly voice instigating. I disregarded it cause I was so hot.

"I swear to god if i wasn't broken she'd be like her friend Victoria. Bitches really think they can try me continuously! I'm not finna play with them in not." I said taking a deep breath.

"You done?" Eli said. "Cause I know you can go all night on this one subject."

Eli shut up before I fight you." I said laughing.

"Don't start this shit." Melo said.

Me and Eli just playfully glare at each other.

::::

Okay here You go. I got my updates mixed up so this is how it's suppose to be lmao sorry dudes.