"Tragic."

I haven't really been to talkative for the past few days. It's Wednesday and I've probably only said three words.

One because I'm in so much pain. I actually feel like I want to cut my leg off. It seems like the pain killers aren't working at all and two I already miss playing. I have been at both practices for the past two days and I just wanna cry every times I hear the basketball hit the ground.

"Hey baby girl. You ready?" Melo asked grabbing my book bag. He got a past to walk to to all my class and he would be late.

Boyfriend material you feel me?

I just nodded my head. I only really talk to Melo Gelo And Metri. If anyone else asks me a question inform answer it.

Eli and the rest of the team get short responses but if your not them, my boyfriend or best friends you not getting no response.

"You need some pain pills or something? I got a extra prescription for you in my locker." Melo asked before he locker.

"Yeah give me two." I said holding out my hand. He gave me his sprite and handed my my pills.

"Thanks for putting up with my Melo. I love you Hoops." I said giving him a kiss.

I got a new nick name for Melo when I was watching High School Musical 2 and Troy give Gabriella the necklace. When Chad interrupted there kiss he called Troy 'Hoops.'

Me and him actually have this class together now. I dropped my 11th and 12th grade classes because they were way to hard to deal with.

When I walked into class everyone kept asking me if I as okay and Melo kept telling people to leave me alone.

"Why are you late Mr. Ball?" Our teacher asked.

"Uh .. because my crippled girlfriend can't walk... well crutch that fast." Melo said in a duh tone of voice.

"That's doesn't mean you have to be late." Mr. Smith said.

"Actually it does. I'm he designated helper and get to leave class early for lunch to help her and be late to class." He said holding up his note. "You not writing me up this time Mr."

The teacher just rolled his eyes at Melos childishness. I shook my head and sat down putting my leg on the chair Melo got for me.

"What's the atomic number of mercury?"

"69." A immature boy yelled out making everyone laugh dramatically but me and Melo. Melo just rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Wrong." Mr. Smith said. "It's 79."

"He's wrong." I whispered to Melo.

"How you know what?" He asked.

"I'm sorry If whatever you have to say is so important Ms. Williams , you can stand up and tell the whole class."

"Nah lil bro I can't stand up." I said rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Well what was so important that you had to interrupt my class."

"I was just telling Melo the right answer because you teaching everyone wrong." I said.

"Excuse me. I think I know a little bit more than you."