Rejected Alpha

Prologue

Ryder POV

  I put the last box in the truck as my four brothers said goodbye to their friends. We were moving away to a new pack called the Sliver Blood pack. It wasn't like I was sad to move, because I didn't have any friends. The only friends I had were my brothers Raymond, Richard, Ronnie, and my twin Rylan.

  I know what your thinking, why do all our names starts with the letter R? Well, it's because my mom thought it would be adorable if all our names started with the letter R.

  I glanced at my brothers. They had just finished talking to their friends and were now walking to the car.

  "Ryder, don't you want to say goodbye to your friends?" Papa asked.

  "Papa, I don't have any friends. What's the point of saying goodbye to a couple of strangers?" I asked him. He shook his head and walked to the car.

  It's not like I don't want any friends. It's just that people think I'm a loser, and no one wants to hang out with the loser... well, except my brothers. All my brothers are popular. I think they only are because of their looks, which every hormonal girl drools over.

  It doesn't matter anymore though, because we're moving. I can start being the loser again.

  I walked to the car and waited for my brothers. Once they did, they were arguing about something. Usually I would bud in, but I was too busy looking at the trees and houses as the car drives by.

  A few hours later all I saw were trees. The town is in the middle of the woods, apparently. Before we entered town, there was a big wooden sign that said WELCOME TO RIDGEWOOD.

  I glanced at my brothers, they were all sleeping. I smiled, they looked so adorable when they sleep.

  The building, stores, and houses started to show up. Wow. I expected to see wooden buildings and cabins as houses but I was wrong. They were made of bricks, like a regular building. Although some of the houses looked as if they were made of both.

  People were walking down the sidewalk. They all looked friendly to each other. The car took a left and parked in front of a house.

  The house was like all the others, except made of wood and stone. It had window trims, painted a gray-green color, while the roof was painted gray. The pillars of the porch were made of stone, while the stairs were made of wood. It was simply beautiful.

  "This is our house?" I ask my parents.

  "Yes it is, do you like it?" Mama asked, smiling at me

  "It's beautiful! I can't believe it's our house!" I exclaimed happily.

  My parents chuckled and looked at me.

  "Go wake up your brothers and find your rooms. Your father and I will unload the truck," Mama said and got out the car with papa.

Great, I get to wake up my brothers. They are always grouchy when I try to wake them up

  "Guys, wake up!" I said loudly. They all moaned, ignoring me. Growling, I shouted "Wake up! We're here!"

  "What the hell, Ryder!" Ronnie shouted, eyes slightly closed, his eye color black.

  "Mama and Papa told me to wake you guys up! SO GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP!" I shout loudly.

  All their heads instantly shot up and looked at me. Their eyes were pitch black and filled with anger, staring straight at me. I just smiled at them, opened the car door, and stepped out.