Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ryder POV

I knew he knew I was his mate, He must have known I was his mate when I walked into the gym. I've been waiting for my mate for my whole life and here he is standing in front of me, I always thought it would be great to see my mate but I thought my mate would be a protector not an Alpha! I can't have him as my mate, I have to reject him.

'Don't you even think about it!' Lola hissed at me 'I don't care, they're dominating and possessive, you know that' I said to her 'so? what's the point, he's our mate' she protested 'we have our overprotective brothers who never let us out the house! Imagine the Alpha, he's like them all together but twenty times worse' I said and Lola growled in defeat, she knew I was right. I can't have another over protective person, especially my mate , In my life.

"Ryder? are you listening?" he said snapping me out if my thoughts, I shivered when he called me by my name. .

"I, Ryder Morris, Reject you, Kayden Bennett as my mate" I said and walked out the office, I know this is most definitely the craziest thing I had ever done and this can possibly ruin my dream but I can't have him, he needs someone better than me. He should have a Luna that he can protect not one that can protect herself or one that can eat like a lady not a man.

I was everything most Luna's and girl aren't, I took down the strongest trainee in Fortis! No she-wolf can do that, a Luna is a lady and cares more about the pack then herself. I do care about the pack than I do myself that's why I want to be a protector to protect and fight for my pack not care and be a house wife. I'm putting my dreams first than my mate.

Kayden's POV

"I, Ryder Morris, Reject you, Kayden Bennett as my mate" she said and walked out the office, I stood there hurt and in pain as she said that. Why would anyone reject an Alpha? Any she-wolf would kill to be the Alpha's mate, so why did she reject me?

I didn't think of any reasons for her to reject me, I was confused. I walked out the office and walk back to the gym with anger inside me, I was walking toward Sam

"Come on, I want twenty more push ups!" Sam said and I approached him

"You didn't tell me she was a girl" I told him

"You said that already, I know I didn't. I thought you would be impressed even more if I didn't tell you." He said And shrugged, Sam was right I was impressed even more that I found out she was a girl. When I saw her walk into the gym, I knew she was my mate. She was the most beautiful she-wolf I've ever seen. Her brown hair made her beautiful violet eyes stick out, She look so fragile and small, she look like she was someone's pup not even a fully grown wolf. But She rejected me and I will find out why she rejected me.

Ryder POV

I was home in my back yard with my Papa, Since I didn't get to train today I told my papa to train me. He would train us on weekends and sometimes on weekdays after school, I was training until my brothers arrived home.

"hey Ryde" Raymond said as my Papa left the back yard.

"hey guys" I said grab a towel and cleaning my sweat off my head, I sat on the ground and patted on the floor so they can sit too

"so........What did the Alpha did?" Rylan said I sighed..........should I tell them the Alpha is my mate? if I did, do I tell them I rejected him? I tell them everything so why should I stop now?

"I found my mate today" I said and they all looked alarmed as if they were ready to kill someone, I laughed and They looked at me and was serious

"who is he?" Ronnie said I looked at Richard who almost guess that my mate was the Alpha