Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Ryder POV

Waking up alone in a Kayden sized bed was lonely. I felt like an ant because my body doesn't take much space. I got up and walked to my house, I took Afew clothes with me and walk back to Kayden's house. I changed into sweats and a sports bra, I walked Into his office and saw unfinished work. I stared at them and read them carefully, it was mostly about other pack meetings and what's going on in the sliver blood pack. I started to do his work since no one is going to. When I finished, I grab them all and took them to the pack house. I realize that doing alpha work was kind of relaxing, I didn't feel any pain or grief in me, I felt relaxed. When I got there, I went straight into his room and saw more work, I sighed and sat on his desk. I read them and did the work, when I was about to finish one Sam walks in the room. He was in a suit and stop in his tracks when he saw me doing Kaydens work.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" I asked him

"Alpha meeting, why are you doing Kaydens work?"

"Well since he's in a coma and we're both going to run this pack for a while, I decided to do some of his unfinished his work. It's really not that hard" I shrugged he walked over to me and saw all of the work I had done.

"You finished all of this?" he said slightly amused

"Yes, I find it relaxing....... Do I have to go to some of the Alpha meetings?" I asked

He chuckled "only if you want to" he said "have you seen Kayden today?" My heart stopped I forgot that he was resting in the pack house, I looked at my hands and sighed. I got up and walked out his office and into the room he was in. He was were I left him, laying still on the bed while gadgets and wires were around him. I kissed his head and smiled.

"I'm running this pack for you" I said "but I'm running this pack for me too"

At that I just had to wait for him to wake up.