Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ryder POV

Once I got home I walked to my room and changed into a tights and a sports bra. I walked to the back yard, where my brothers are training with Hazel. Raymond was teaching her about getting out of people's grip and they were too scared to do it on her invade she got hurt .

"Ryder! Perfect timing can you do this?" Raymond asked

"Really me? I'm way too short! but fine i'll do it" I grumbled

"Remember what we taught you, Hazel" Raymond said "don't hurt Ryder be careful" he said

"Raymond" I said to him and put both my hands in my hips and looked at him "stop worrying about me! This is training" I turn to Hazel. "Just do what you can to get out of my grip, I won't go easy on you" I warned and she nodded

I put my arm around her neck and leaned her back, so I was choking her. She elbowed my stomach and I loosed my grip, she got out of it and flip me to the ground. Surprised that she did that because I hadn't expect that from her. I glanced at all my brothers they had a blank expression and looked at her in shocked.

"Hazel, I'm impressed" I said still on the ground and she smiled sheepishly, I laughed and got up. I look at my brothers, they could tell it was important because of my expression

"Mondi, Ardy, Ren, Lala I need to talk to you guys, you too Hazel. Where can we talk?" I asked

"Let's go to my room" Raymond suggested and we all nodded, we walk inside and to Raymond's room. Raymond and Hazel sat on the edge of the bed, while Ronnie laid in his bed. Richard was leaning on the drawer and Rylan was sitting on a dark wood chair. I was standing and they all had their eyes on me.

"Kevin is back but not for Hazel...... for me" I sighed out

"What!? how do you I know!" Rylan said

"Alpha Kayden walked me home, through the woods, But we smell the rouges scent, Kevin's scent, and he saw me with the Alpha. Kevin claim me as his mate, but Alpha said I'm his and now he wants me" i said and they were all speechless, Hazel looked pale as if she wanted to faint. I felt bad for her, she didn't need this. But I'm glad she no longer In this at least she's safe but am I safe?

Hazel's POV

Kevin had really lost it, I can't believe he's found me and four months of hiding was a waste! I knew he wanted Ryder for two reasons. The first reason was because She must have mention me and is out for me and for her. Second was because she was the Alpha's mate and there is nothing more he wants than to run the one of the strongest pack in the world.

"So what now?" Richard asked

"We need to find him, he can cause a war." Rylan said

"We all know that, Dumbass. It involves the Future Luna obviously it's going to be war" Ronnie said

"Wait, Wait......I don't even know if I want to be a luna! So don't call me future Luna" Ryder said It confuses me to why Ryder doesn't want to be a Luna to one of the strongest pack in the world. Or a Luna to any pack, any she-wolf would kill to be a Luna. I would love to care for the pack and help them. But Ryder doesn't seem like she wants to.

"Oh shut it Ryder you know you will be the Luna" Rylan said

"Rylan" Ryder warned both of them looked as of they were going to fight and Raymond and the others looked amused. Even Rylan and Ryder. They were every confusing people to live with.

"Anyways now since Kevin doesn't want Hazel-" I had to say something I couldn't hold back, they were family and they took me in. They told me they would have taken me in even If I wasn't Raymond's Mate but I'm glad I am, because he has been nothing but kind to me.

"No......he still wants me, I know him well enough that he won't give up that quick" I said

"What do you think he's planning?" Ryder asked

"Well he doesn't want you for your looks, he wants you because you must have mentioned me also because you are the Alphas mate and all he wants is power. So in order to get that-"

"By taking Alphas mate" Raymond finished my sentence, they all growled. I wished I was their siblings, they all seemed to be protective of each other. We all heard the doorbell ring and all our heads shot to Raymond's door.

"Demi" Rylan said and walked out the room