Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ryder POV

I was in the kitchen with my brothers, they were making breakfast for the family. I didn't want to speak to anybody, I'm still upset about everything that was going on with Kayden. He was so close into rejecting me, I knew he was going to reject me but he had to go to the meeting he was late for. It's been four days since, Kayden left me without an answer. Since today was a Friday, we all decided to stay home.

"DeeDee what's wrong?" Richard said

I sighed "Alpha and I had a talk about the Luna thing"

"When?" Richard asked

"When was the last time he came?" I said

"How'd it go?" Raymond asked putting the plates away

"Not so well" I said breathlessly

"What does that mean?" Ronnie chuckled

"Was it that bad?" Rylan chuckled with Ronnie, I rolled my eyes.

"It was so bad that he almost rejected me, but he didn't because he was late for a meeting" I said my brothers almost laughed at me, I looked at them seriously and scoffed in annoyance and headed to the back yard. They followed me to the back yard.

"Oh come on ryde! You deserve it" Rylan said with open arms "you rejected him so I guess it's karma" he said jokingly

Did he pretend to like me? Was that what he wanted? to reject me because I did that to him? It made perfect sense! I growled, I balled my hands into a fist. I walked toward Rylan and I took of my shirt, so I'm in my sports bra now. I punched his arm with force and he got mad, his eyes was turning black as was mine. The rest of my brothers was backing him up but I didn't care.

"Don't. Say. That." I growled at him and I pushed him, Rylan pushed me back. I ran to him and took him to the ground, I wanted to hurt him. He made me think all of these things! He pinned me to the floor, I kneed his manhood and pushed him off me. I heard my Papa walk to the back porch

"What's going on now?" Papa said causally

"Rylan and Ryder are fighting" Ronnie said

"We know that but why are they fighting?" Papa said

"Rylan said something that offended her." Richard said and my papa nodded

I ran toward Rylan and I punched his face, he tackled me to the ground and punched me several times in the face. My nose was bleeding, the blood started to come out of my mouth. I grab his fits and , with my free hand, I punch him so hard that he fell off me. I got on top of him and punch his face

"Rylan!" Demi shouted, I knew my papa held her back

"No" he said

"What!? those are your kids! Why aren't you doing anything!?" she shouted after that i was focus on hearing them, I was focus on hurting Rylan. He kicked me off and threw me across our backyard, I ran to him and we were dodging our punches and kicks. He grab my arm and pulled me into a full nelson. His hold was tight, I struggled to get out of but I couldn't. He lift me off my feet and I kick his leg, he groaned in pain out loud and let me go. I fall out of his hold, and turn to him. He grab my neck and threw me to the ground, he started to kick my stomach. It didn't hurt because my dad taught us a position for when something like this happens. it's to protect my stomach and ribs. I grab his leg and I pulled it, causing him to fall and I crawl on top of him and I punched his face.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" a voice that made me shiver, I knew immediately who it was. Kayden Bennett. I didn't stop until Raymond and Richard carried me off Rylan.