Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Kayden POV

I love our date was great. She was great. I love her already, I didn't want to leave her. I wanted her to be with me, In my arms, I wanted to wake up to her beautiful face. Once she said that she didn't want to me to mate or mark her until she was eighteen, I felt disappointed. I wanted to tell every guy out there to know she's mine and only mine. I'm glad she accepted me as her mate, I will prove to her everyday for the rest of my life that I am worth it. I will protect her even if She doesn't need it. When I drop her off home, I kissed her head and I told her I was going to take her to school early in the morning. I couldn't wait, I wanted to see her again. I want to see her in my arms , it felt right when she was with me. I'm glad she's my mate. I pulled up to the pack house I walk inside and to my office, I had to do the work that I didn't do. I couldn't concentrate on anything, when I started to become focus just couldn't keep her off my mind. Everything lead to her, I liked it how she didn't care what she ordered, how she fell and didn't care but just made fun of her brother. She look beautiful today, her dress hugged her beautiful curves and made her ass look great, I just wanted to rip that dress off her. I can mate her until she's eighteen, can I wait for seven days? If I can't then I'm going to have to. Although I have been on one date I love her already and nothing can change that.

Ryder POV

I walk inside my house and felt so happy. It was one of the best things I have ever done in my whole life, when he drop me off I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay so I can talk about everything with him. He said that he would pick me up tomorrow morning to take me to school, so I was excited about it. I was on my way to my room when I felt someone pulling me into the tv room.

"What the-"

"How was it?!" Hazel said

"Did he touch you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Did he try anything on you?"

"Was he mean to you?"

"Did he made you something you didn't want to do?" They all questioned me, I rolled my eyes and laughed

"It was great.No. Yes. he wasn't and no he didn't" I said answering all their questions. they all sighed in reliefs and hazel walked closer to me

"Tell me everything!" she said

"We went to dinner we talk, I agreed to be his mate. After dinner, he took me to the beach and he-" I stopped not wanting my brothers to know that he kissed me, She must have knew that she did because she had the biggest smile I had ever seen. I walked out but Raymond stop me

"What did he do Dee" he said in suspiciously tone, he looked serious but I didn't want to tell them

"We kissed" I muttered hoping they didn't heard it and they all looked at me evenly.

"You what!? I thought you told Papa you weren't going to do that!" Raymond shouted

"Does Family mean anything to you?" Ronnie said

"Of course it does, Ren!" I shouted

"Really? Cause family doesn't break their promises, they keep them" Richard said I hate when they all go Against me, its irritating.

"I didn't break my promise I kept it" I said

"You kissed him after you promis-" I interrupted Rylan

"I promised him that I would wait to be fully mated when I'm eighteen!" I shouted and I folded my arms

"We don't want you seeing him, he's nothing but trouble" Raymond said