Chapter 8: Despair

"How do you like the personal office? I worked very hard on this. Just to bring in beautiful ladies as yourself and show off my beautiful building." He poured two glasses of water. Despair smiled. "Oh, darling I love water. How did you know?" The man blushed. "Well it's almost fact that everyone likes water. It's probably one of the most important resource ever." Despair got close to him wrapping her arms around his neck. "You are such a smart man. I love smart guys." The man blushed brighter. "Well I guess I'm very lucky." He goes in to kiss Despair and let him get very close from doing so. The man's eyes went wide. She had put a knife through his neck. She giggled. "Oops. I'm sorry darling. I don't date guys. My brothers wouldn't like you anyway. Love and Trust would kill ya." She kissed his cheek then pulled thr knife out. The man fell to the floor. "Phew. I am so happy I didn't let him kiss me. What a nasty man." She laughed to herself then grabbed her radio and buzzed in. "Alright sweethearts I'm in." She started looking for a laptop or some sort of computer or a tablet. She heard her radio buzz. "Roger that Despair. This is Agent Fury. I have set the charges and waiting for you in the first elevator to the left." Loey was happy to hear that. She kept looking through shelves and the inside of couches.

As she was looking, she heard a knock on the door. "Master? You have a visitor, your wife." Despair froze. She raised a brow. "That jerk of a man. He was gonna get done making out with me just to smooch on his wife? Oh that is so cold." She quietly said to himself. She ignored the knocking and kept searching. She figured the two would quit knocking and go away. Luckily they did. She was happy with the sudden silence in the room. The more silent the better. She reaxhed under a cushion and felt a tablet. "Bingo. Found it." She pulled out a decent sized tablet. She sat on the couched and turned it on. She went through every file, making sure she doesn't miss any details. "Ah. Just what I was needing." She took out an SD card and inserted it. She started downloading the files to it. "Alright five more minutes. This is gonna be a very drawn out five minutes." She started humming a song to herself. She heard more knocking. This time it was alot louder. "Open up! This is security! We will break in!" Despair laughed at that. She took out the SD card, putting it in her pocket. She pulled out two daggers and walked towards the door. She stood a few feet from it, smirking. "Come in then. I'm ready to play. Promise I won't bite." She said, teasing the guards on the other side of the door. "That's it, we're coming in!" She heard them unlocking the door. She was excited for the fun. She was ready to strike down anyone who walked through that door. She began spinning the dagger in her hand. The guards opened the door and stumbled in, stopping at the sight of their masters lifeless body and Despair standing there with her two daggers. One man immediately charged. He drew his baton and swung at Despair. She easily dodged it elbowing him in the face. The other two guards charged at Despair with their batons drawed. She ran forward dodging both strikes made by the guards. She kicked the one of the right and the slashed the one of the left with her dagger. He immediately grabbed his neck and fell to the ground. One stood and ran at her again. She grinned and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He immediately made a cry and fell to the ground. She turned to the other and threw her dagger and it impaled him in the forehead. He slowly fell to the ground. She then back flipped and then stab the remaining guard in the forehead with her dagger. She took the dagger out and stood up. "Well, that was very easy. No problem at all." She laughed a little and walked over to the guard with her other dagger and took it out. "Well thanks for showing me a good time boys. Maybe we can do this another time?" She giggled. "Oops. I forgot, you all are dead now." She smirked and turned to exit the office. She was out closing the door behind her.

She took out her radio and buzzed in. "Fury, be ready. We might have company. Especially once the head guard finds out his three goons he sent hasn't returned." She held the radio in her right hand and walked down the hallway. She took out some lipstick and started to reapply it. Her radio buzzed. "Roger. I'm waiting in the elevator." She smiled. She put her lipstick back in her pocket and slid out a small mirror. She checked to see how she looks and smirked. "I'm so beautiful. No wonder I'm always sent on these type of missions. I can easily manipulate any boy." She giggled to herself. She reached the elevators and pressed the down button. Soon doors slid open and she entered. "So, having fun?" It was Fury. "Of course Fury darling." She was gonna say more but the two stopped when they heard the alarms going off. Despair knew things were gonna get more interesting now and immediately got more excited.