Chapter 3 : My Special Day

It finally begins.

" When A Couple is Bonded in the Pious Bond of Marriage, it not only happens Between Two People but also Between Two Families.
This Pious Bond needs to Ensure the Happiness of not Only those Two but also Their Families..."

Let's Join and Bless the Newly Weds... With all the Indian Traditions..... ☺️☺️
Ahana and Ansh.... Wish them Luck...

Here's Begins ANSHANA'S Grand Wedding.....

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

" Of course Ma. You don't need permission. I was about to sleep but it can wait. " I said.
She came in and sat beside me.

" Maybe when I am saying this you might feel offended or think that I am speaking rubbish. But you have all the right to think, so...... "

" No! Ma. Never... " I was about to continue when she held my palm in hers.

" Ansh is a good man. Believe me. You ll truly be happy with me. I am very happy for you. "
I didn't want to answer her back. She had all the rights over me. If she thinks so about him then I trust her completely. I don't even trust myself.

She continued.

" He is definitely in some pain which he hides from everyone but his eyes always shows the truth. Try seeing that. He was not able to hide that from me. He is very kind at heart. Trust me Aha..."
I nodded.

" It's fine if you don't believe me. You have all your reasons. Good night. You have many long days ahead. "

I completely trusted her. And I promise to make things work.

***

" Ahana, blue perfectly suits you. You look amazing. And interestingly Ansh you too look handsome in sky blue. "

That was coming from my designer, Fray. She was the best in Mumbai. The dress was for our Sangeet ceremony.
She had to complement us as we were paying her so much.

" Thank you. We ought to look the best. " Ansh said smiling. But actually he was looking good. Ma was with us. She was the happiest of all.

So it all finally begins.

The guest list was ready and the invitations were sent. The wedding cards were the costliest and had a sweet smell on them. Along with the cards a large box of sweets was also sent. It truly was a grand wedding.

We all had to meet at the Raichand's mansion this afternoon to finalise the decorations.

Ansh and I hadn't spoken too much. Anyways it felt better that way. I wanted everything to finish as soon as possible. The work was getting affected.