Chapter 28 : Together

" Everyone Needs Love 💞 Everyone Deserves Love 💕....

Every one Has Their Story Of Love...

But It's Difficult To Say How Our Story Began...

It wasn't a coincidence, It wasn't a plan.... It just happened.... Coz.. It was already written....

It's a Different Feeling & I am Lucky that I am having it... 😊"

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

" Ahana.... Till what time are you planning to stare?"

" Huh!! What... Everyone left. You didn't even ask me."

I heard calling him me. I was very much lost in my own deep thoughts.

We fought again and he left once again. Saying that he ll get back to me. But why doesn't he understand I can't tell him about it. It's Jaai's personal thing and why does people like to interfere with other's lives. I know we lack Trust in our relationship but if and only if......

I went to my cabin with a heavy head. All the events were playing in my mind. Ram Uncle's words still echoed. He was right in his place. I can't question him.
I just hope Ansh didn't hear anything from are conversation.

" Mam...."

" Hmm... Jen."

" I have scheduled the meeting with the finance authorities this evening."

" Oh! Jen. Can you please postpone it. I am not feeling well today. I have a bad headache."

" Hmm.. Okay. I ll speak to them. Do you want a coffee? "

" That would be a blessing. Thank you . "

I sat in my chair with my head rested on the table.

" Uncle, actually I wanted Zara's cell number. I can't get to her through her old one. She changed it, right? "

" Of course she did. I knew you wouldn't call me if you didn't have some work related to Zara. I know he asked you."

" No.... Please don't get me wrong. He didn't ask me to do this. But it's high time we realise the need of it. I know both are suffering equally. Zara has cut all her contacts with us. Only you can help now. "

" Ahana.... Do you know how much we miss her? Are aware how much Gita misses her? "

" What?? She isn't with you. "

" Ha!! You don't know how much I hate that Jaai. Because of him we lost our only child. I hate him more than I love my daughter. "

God!!! This was maddening. Where was Zara? Why?? Did she do all this? Is falling in love so painful? It's good that I haven't fallen for someone so bad.