Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon

" Life's Meaningless If You Haven't Travelled To Explore The Mysteries Of The World...
But, It's A Bland Travel If You Don't Have That Someone Special By Your Side.

Traveling Solo Is Adventure...
But,
Traveling With That Person Who
Competes You, Is A Life Well Lived...

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

Day 1 ( Actually It's Late Evening Now.)

The fresh Swiss air was so very pleasing

The fresh Swiss air was so very pleasing. We landed half hour ago. Ansh had booked a white Bentley that was taking us to our hotel.

" Ansh!! When will you tell me which hotel have you booked?" I asked getting frustrated. I was asking that since long but he refused to answer me.
I was even asking for the location but he was adamant.

" Ahana!! Patience Honey... I had planned to tell you on the flight itself but you were snoring. "

" No... I wasn't..." I said angrily.

" Yes.. You were have a look..." He said showing me the video.

" Hey!! Ansh.. Delete it now. How can you do that."

" I knew you weren't going to agree. Hence the proof. But I swear you look cute while sleeping. I can't believe that you slept nearly the entire ride. " He laughed.

" What to do? You didn't even let me sleep properly the night before and I had to wake up early. But thankfully there was enough time for us to see everyone off. Or else... "

".... Ooo.. You would have missed them so much. Aren't you happy with being me?
Here check these too. " He said showing me more of my sleeping pics.
In some of them Ansh was kissing my cheeks and forehead.

" Oiii.. You can't take my advantage... " I said hitting him on his chest.

" Well, I can have all of you... " He said giving me long sweet peck on my lips.

" Hey!! Here we are, Ahana..." He said making me look at our destination.

I was astonished.

" Ansh!! It's the same place. The same hotel. What's so exciting about it." I said looking displeased.

He took my hand in his. A feeling of belonging enveloped me.

" I know... I want to start everything from the beginning. I want to correct everything from the start. It will take some time to digest but I want to. I will make it picture perfect this time." He said looking in my eyes.

I was about to break down. I quickly wiped the tears off the brim of my eyes.

" Thank You... " I said in his ears and then kissing him on the cheeks.