Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!

" Let The Moon Shine Brightly Tonight, Coz The Night's Long and Beautiful...... Hopefully....

Stars Are Bright And Glowing Their Beauty Out. But Something Is Missing Out, Maybe Our Love isn't That Strong Enough....."

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I was a bit shocked hearing about their surprise vacation. And I was all the more astonished seeing that Ansh didn't want them to stay away for so many days. I thought he was an introvert type.

But I thought they needed a break. Old Age was consuming them and at this age some kind of relaxation is must.

I am waiting with Dad and Grandad now at the Airport. The Private Jet is already ready and I saw Ma coming along with Dad and grandpa. Ansh said that he would meet us at the airport but he hadn't showed up yet.

" Hey... Aha..... I thought you wouldn't come to see us off." Ma said giving me a must needed tight hug.

" I am really upset with you guys. How could you not tell me." I said giving a stern look to grandpa and Dad.

" I am Sorry.... Ahana.. Actually your Ma doesn't even know until yesterday night. It was a surprise for her too." Grandpa said winking at me.

God! Are they going to ever grow up.

" Okay... Fine. But you need you bring me lots of gifts for compensating this."

They nodded in agreement and put their luggages on board.

" Ahana... Where is Ansh?" Dad asked me looking at Ansh's Dad.

" Actually he...... "

" I am here Dad. Of course, I wasn't missing seeing you guys off. " I heard him behind me.

He was all in his business attire. Grey Armani. Smart and Superb. Man!! Ahana.. Stop Drooling.
But, I rarely see him in casuals. I wonder if he so comfortable wearing this.

Ansh came near Ma and gave her a hug. When did they grow so close?

" Ma... Seriously I am upset. You should have told me at least. " And this statement resulted in a laughter. I don't think that was necessary.

" I know... But you know even I was aloof. But Ansh.. I want you to take care of Ahana since we all are fleeing away for a couple of months." I was taken by surprise when Ma said this.

It's not for the first I am all alone by myself but yeah... This was a bit long.

Ansh looked at me. I didn't really need him to take my care. Never!!

" Ma... I can take care of myself. I don't need a bodyguard. " I said quite proudly.

" Is it Ahana.... Don't you remember the Business Party?" Ansh whispered in my ears.