Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...

" The Worst thing in life is, Not Finding True Love.
While The Most Blissful Is Finding It At The Right Moment.

But The Most Painful Thing In Life Is Not Being Loved Back While You Are Ready To Give All You Have,
Ready To Cherish It Forever.

You, Decide...
What's More Terrifying?
Not Finding True Love Or The Pain Of Not Getting the Love Back....

But I believe None of The Two Are In Our Hands. It's A Fated Destiny And It's Already Written Long Back... "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

I called Miss. Rose in the morning itself. She told me that she she was waiting for me in the Resort.

Ahana wanted water. I called the waiter.

" Excuse me. Can I get a glass of water, please?"

He handed me and I went back to where we were standing. I saw Ahana with a woman. I couldn't see them properly.

" God! Hana... Y-You are pregnant.
My! My! I am going to become a Masi..... Wow..." I heard her say and she hugged Ahana with all her might.

" Ahana.... Water...." I called her slowly.

She looked at me. There was immense happiness in her eyes. The lady next to her also turned. She was Miss. Rose aka Zara Zaveri.

" Mr. Raichand....
God! Hana... You are married to him?" She asked in awe.

Ahana nodded. I wonder why even she called her Hana. These three people were crazy. I felt that I was the only sane person there.

" Don't tell me you weren't aware." Ahana spoke taking the glass of water and drinking it. She came closer to me. I wrapped my hand around her. It wasn't needed though but still....I am her husband.

'' Yeah!! I knew you married some business tycoon but I was so messed up that I didn't see the pictures properly. All I saw was that you looked like a princess in your wedding. You don't know how much I wanted to come. I didn't see the groom. Now I wish I had seen him. But then.... "

"..... You forgot us. Our friendship, just because of Jaai. How could you do that? If it wasn't Ansh I would have never found you. " Ahana said and I could make out that she was surprised as well as in pain.

" Zar....... Baby.... " We turned around and Jaai was standing behind us. He was stunned.

Ahana and I moved a bit back giving them some time and space. Ahana held my hand tightly. I could see fresh tears in her eyes. So were in Jaai and Zara's eyes.

" It's really you.... Y-You look
d-different..." He said coming closer to her and she was moving toward him.

He held her face in his hands and wiped her tears.

" God!! I - I don't know what to say. I-I m-missed you...." He said stuttering. Jaai Mehra of all the guys was dumbstruck. I enjoyed myself watching him speechless.

At once he grabbed her in a tight hug. Oblivious to what was happening around them. He was sobbing.

" Zar..... I-I am sorry. I take all the responsibility. Please forgive me. I can't live without you. I will die. Please, don't leave me alone. Please don't abandon me. I promise to be an excellent husband. I have learnt that Family is the at most priority...
I love you so much...... " He said all in one go still hugging her.