Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL

" Life Gives Ample Opportunities To Make Mistakes & Screw Beautiful Things Up...
But It Gives Only Few Chances To Correct Them & Find Happiness...

Someone Who Just Parted With A Loved One Or Ask The One Who Just United With A Lost Lover, knows the best.

Answer Remains The Same :
It's All In The Chance We Miss To See.

Yet, There Are Times, We Are In A Situation Of LOVINGLY HATEFUL...
We Hate, But We Are Still IN Love....
And Yet, There Are Chances That Are Awaiting Your Arrival....
Just Hold On... "

------------------------------

AHANA'S POV

" Ahana...." He was trying to come towards me. There was a stream of fresh tears down my cheeks. I constantly moved backwards.

" Ahana... It's not like what you see. Please..."

" Ansh!! Please.... You don't need to give me any explanation. For a moment, I forgot that we signed something. Anyways, Thanks for reminding me that all of this was a joke. And trust me it was the worst joke of my life. " I said wiping the tears and shaking the letter with my hand.

" Ahana... Wait. You already read it. But believe me it isn't a joke. "

I wanted to believe him. I wanted all of  this to be a nightmare. Alas, It wasn't one. Life is not a fairy tale.

" Don't you dare touch me.... " I said jerking his hand away as he tried to hold me.

" Ansh!! Why you pampering her? Just tell her.... " I heard Jia's chirpy voice.

Ansh looked at her in anger but I know it's all ruined now. Perhaps, Jia wasn't the only reason for that burning agony and emotional pain.

There were other reasons too, perhaps too many.

" Ahana.... Please.... " He said holding my shoulder.

" Ansh!! Don't touch me... I hate you.... Okay... I really hate you.... You have ruined it all. " I said hitting him on his chest and sprinting away.

" Ahana!! Wait.... I know you don't hate me...." I heard him shout.

Yes! You are correct. No matter what I do I will never be able to hate you. Not because I know you are a good person but also because I carry not only one but two tiny parts of you with me.

But it doesn't matter now. Coz... We aren't made for each other. I know you will never love me. I don't even know why the hell he married me.

I didn't look back for once. I grabbed my purse and car keys. Ansh wasn't following me. I know he won't. And why should he? My vision was already blurred because of my tears and also the scene that I saw. I got in my car and sped wiping the incessant tears coming down. The sky was already dark by now, although it wasn't that late.

The letter was still in my hand. It was wet because drops of my tears had made their way down.
Why did I believe that Ansh would love me even for a second? It's next to impossible. All this is a lie. It's bullshit.