Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory

" Life Gives You A Lot Of Chances, But You Fail To Grab Them....

But then, Life Is Still Very Generous... Accept Your Mistakes And Make Amendments....

It Would Only Make The Journey More Simpler and Worth Living...

Losing, Those Whom We Love Is Painful, But Then Waiting For Them To Return Is The Best Pleasure... "

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I was more than upset with the spying thing that Ansh did. I know that he is being protective but why the hell he doesn't want to show it directly instead of sending detectives to torment me more.
Jaai and I had secretly planned a surprise for Piya and Mir. I hope they love it. I know Ansh is so busy nowadays after that fight of ours so I ll have to manage on my own.

It's been an entire month since then. Piya's call for baby shower made me more excited. She is almost 7 months pregnant. We have been married for almost 6 and half months. That's more than half a year but still its not working well.

But I have left my problems aside for a while. Jaai had been an angel always. By my side. I really wouldn't have made it without him. I know he is also messed up with his problems but he never mentions.

I went to Piya's house a day prior to make all the arrangements. Their parents were also coming that day. They all were very sweet. I felt lucky to have all of them. I was always aloof in my family. Ansh was really blessed to have them. I had asked Fray to deliver my dress at their house. She has done it again beautifully. It wasn't a bit heavy, simple and beautiful. I wish Ansh comes. I don't know why I am thinking about him nowadays.
I should be upset with him but he doesn't upset me at all. I know he is like this.

I was so busy the entire morning that I didn't realise that everyone had arrived. Ma called me.

" Ma......"

" Aha... You look stunning. Where is Ansh?"

" Hmm... Frankly I don't know. But he ll come soon." I said,smiling.

I had gut feeling that he ll show up today. I went to bring the sweets. When I returned I was so full and my dress made my situation more worse. I was about to fall when Jaai grabbed me. Just then from my corner of eyes I saw two brown orbs staring me. Straight without blinking.

It was Ansh.... I was so delighted. He came. I saw him and our eyes met. Typical Ansh. Even in such a function he comes so formal. In his Tuxedo. He looked charming. The colour was just perfect. He was the only one in formals. I wished to see him in Kurta but not today maybe. Last time I saw him ethinics was in our marriage. His hair is a bit mess but makes him look more cool. He always does. God.... What am I thinking?